Yasaka Ebony Carbon

Hi all,

I see that the Ebony Carbon that is new on the market haven't been mentioned here!

Info on the swedish site can be found here: https://www.ttex.se/sv/stommar/19730-yasaka-bordtennisstomme-ebony-carbon.html :)
Also available on tabletennis11.com

I'm playing with this blade today! I played with the Viscaria before and then i switched to Apolonia ZLC, but i have been lacking in speed even tough i hit really hard on the forehand (I play with Chinese rubber on the forehand). Good dwell! Very good arc, better than the Viscaria. Amazing sweet-spot!
Very good block and control and in the short game. When the speed is needed for those harder attacks its so rewarding without losing control.
The spin/speed ratio is much better than with the Viscaria. You get more out of the rubber with this one. Try it!:)

• Wow
Reactions: Khimmi
says Aging is a killer
Hi all, I see that the Ebony Carbon that is new on the market haven't been mentioned here!

I'm playing with this blade today! ..........
Very good block and control and in the short game. When the speed is needed for those harder attacks its so rewarding without losing control.............:)

What's the size of the head?
Is it the normal 157x150mm?