Andro Hexer grip & powergrip

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
I like how George, representative director of Andro Japan, mentions "the development of rubber is progressing too much and it's been "over-spec'd".

This user has no status.
I use rasanter and now I feel scammed lol

LOL...what do you mean by scammed by Andro ?

I never use Andro rasant rubber series, but previously I'm trying andro hexer HD and andro hexer and I'm not pretty comfortable because the feeling of the sponge when I'm hitting the ball is too hollow...the sound provided by the sponge is so weird and feels so different compared to other rubbers.

Btw which part of Indonesia are coming from sir ? Maybe we can train together if you are nearby from my place...hahaha

LOL...what do you mean by scammed by Andro ?

I never use Andro rasant rubber series, but previously I'm trying andro hexer HD and andro hexer and I'm not pretty comfortable because the feeling of the sponge when I'm hitting the ball is too hollow...the sound provided by the sponge is so weird and feels so different compared to other rubbers.

Btw which part of Indonesia are coming from sir ? Maybe we can train together if you are nearby from my place...hahaha

yea, Andro scammed me by selling overspec'ed rubber with expensive price lol.. but I think rasanter is a great rubber, just a little too bouncy for me.

I sent u a PM, please check it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
I have tried Hexer HD before its good with heavy topsheet and powerful loops. now I currently use rasanter R50. for 1 year already. still consistent. now i cannot wait to try the hexer powergrip . i heard its green sponge also. u also from indonesia?