Short pips and tenergy - best blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Hi. I need some suggestion on a blade. I am an intermediate player and my current setup is Primorac Carbon with Moristo sp for bh and tenergy 05 for fh. Planning to change as I don’t have much feel in this blade. Any ideas what can be changed to? Nittakr accoustic or Timo Boll ALC OR INNERFORCE ALC. I am a strong BH player and for Fh I mostly have a slow spin and a finish

says Sorry I`m in Bulgaria (eastern europe) .
Apr 2017
Pure accustic is too flexible for pips, Boll ALC and Innerforce ALC should be ok.

I could recomend you to consider also Victas Firefall VC /AC /SC for the fraction BTY price.
I think SC is simmillar to Innerforce ALC, a friend of my testing my AC said that is very much as Timo Boll ALC.
Being pip player found that SC works well with thicker pips (spectol blue max) allowing to produce opening "loops" while AC equipped with 1.8 (spectol blue) is flat hitting "gun".

Last edited:
Reactions: thomas.pong

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Have you considered a seven-ply all wood? Clipper or avalox P700 are good for pips and work with tenergy fh. And they cost a lot less than those Butterfly blades, if price is important.

Apr 2017
Have you considered a seven-ply all wood? Clipper or avalox P700 are good for pips and work with tenergy fh. And they cost a lot less than those Butterfly blades, if price is important.

Clipper and Avalox P700 WERE good for pips.
When switched to pips i read same thing and started with P700 believing it superior pips blade. Test several many other as result i still own 3хP700 (played for about a year ) , Clipper CR , Ludeack Power.
After several hits with composite blade i know for myself will never come back to pure wood.

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Clipper and Avalox P700 WERE good for pips.
When switched to pips i read same thing and started with P700 believing it superior pips blade. Test several many other as result i still own 3хP700 (played for about a year ) , Clipper CR , Ludeack Power.
After several hits with composite blade i know for myself will never come back to pure wood.

Everyone has a different feeling for their equipment. Personally I never really met a carbon blade I liked.

Do the three P700s you are never going to come back to have straight handles by any chance?

says STAX X9000 is the BEST!
Used Innerforce Layer ALC when I used to play middle and short pimples on BH, I think it's great for middle/short pimples, great control and very fast and powerful attack even if only use your wrist, block is also great... IMHO...

But for FH rubber for Innerforce Layer ALC I prefered something a bit harder than 05, and with some tackiness, something like Yasaka Rising Dragon or Yasaka Shining Dragon...

Last edited: