Liking Threads

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Hmph.
Don't make this forum facebook man >:L
The feature I like from this forum is how we can communicate our thoughts thru words.
Once in OOAKForum there is a similar discussion. I concur at first but after some posts by the members, my eyes get opened.
I highly reccomend you guys to follow this link and read some of the good posts:
http://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16924&start=0&hilit=like+button

I encourage the site bosses to promote the almost-never-used feature --> Rate thread :)
It is hidden in the northern region of the post number ;)

No offence intended, just want this forum to be more awesome than ever. Its a great thing already that the admins keep updating the site and add lots of addition to the site.
Go TTD !!

This user has no status.
Hey YosuaYosan,

After reading the thread from the link you provided I understand your stand point.

In my opinion at is there for people to use how they wish. If you enjoy a thread then you can participate by posting and now also by hitting the 'like' button. The button only shares the thread with your facebook friends so they can also enjoy and post in the thread if they wish. I do not believe the button will take away from the discussion and amount or quality of the posts in the thread.

Feedback is always useful so if you have an opinion on the 'like' button please post :)

lgreggs

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I think it is a nice addition, and it doesn't harm the people who don't like it. Facebook comments on a link don't appear on the site, so it won't affect the quality of threads. A like button for posts would be nice as well maybe, but then not for Facebook but just for the site. So that you don't have to quote and post 'I agree' :p I don't think that this will hold people back from posting their opinion if it is different from the one mentioned in someone elses post.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I think it is a nice addition, and it doesn't harm the people who don't like it. Facebook comments on a link don't appear on the site, so it won't affect the quality of threads. A like button for posts would be nice as well maybe, but then not for Facebook but just for the site. So that you don't have to quote and post 'I agree' :p I don't think that this will hold people back from posting their opinion if it is different from the one mentioned in someone elses post.

Thanks for feedback WiWa,

True, I have not inlcuded facebook comments at the bottom to stop that problem :).. Its important to keep quality like you say. A like button for posts is a good idea. Ill see what I can arrange :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hmph.
Don't make this forum facebook man >:L
The feature I like from this forum is how we can communicate our thoughts thru words.
Once in OOAKForum there is a similar discussion. I concur at first but after some posts by the members, my eyes get opened.
I highly reccomend you guys to follow this link and read some of the good posts:
http://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16924&start=0&hilit=like+button

I encourage the site bosses to promote the almost-never-used feature --> Rate thread :)
It is hidden in the northern region of the post number ;)

No offence intended, just want this forum to be more awesome than ever. Its a great thing already that the admins keep updating the site and add lots of addition to the site.
Go TTD !!

Yeah I see Yosua... but facebook has grown since then hasn't it? Nowadays everyone is on facebook, and it gets the word around when people like the thread?