New rubber help!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Hi guys! Long time ago since i wrote here!
Anyway. I´ve played a bit of tt last weeks and having a problem with my forehand. A bit it because of the footwork and thats possible to improve. But i need to try a new rubber! ATM I´m playing with Stiga Calibra 2.0. I want to try something faster and also a bit more spin. Please help me. And don´t say that i should try Tenergy ;)
Btw, playing with a rosewood nct.
// Emil

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
i havent tried much rubbers besides chinese rubbers..but i can also recommend H3 Neo (thats what im using right now :])
its a very good rubber...at first it felt kindof dead but after an hour or two i really loved it!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Skyline 3 is supposed to be faster if you're looking for a faster rubber. Which Calibra are you using? I've heard the Calibra LT rubbers are fast and spinny. If you're looking for something cheap though you can't go wrong with H3 or Skyline Neo at $20 USD. Both are great rubbers. They however require a lot of work and good technique to produce fast and spinny shots. You can't rely on the rubber being fast and spinny it's mostly about technique. The blade you have is fast enough for any rubber to produce spin and speed. Just work on producing faster strokes with as much leg strength as possible and your shots will be terrific.