Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Wow, this is one of the best shots I have ever seen! It was last set of Brazilian national team qualifying, it was 10-6 to Hugo Hoyama against Cazuo Matsumoto, 3-1 in sets. Match Point Hugo, spins the ball and thinks he has won the point as you see him celebrating until Cazuo strikes with a back shot!! Match played yesterday in Sao Paulo.

cazuo1.jpg

Photo by: mesatenista.netVideo

What do you think of this incredible shot! ?

Best back shot ever? I wouldn't mind losing the match if I pulled of a shot like this on film :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
Wiwa, TT in Brazil is a tradition of the japanese comunity here. We have the biggest japanese colony after Japan!! Is very traditional the penholder style, but is changing. Now the shakehand grip is more popular, but almost everybody start to play ping-pong as penholder around here.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Wiwa, TT in Brazil is a tradition of the japanese comunity here. We have the biggest japanese colony after Japan!! Is very traditional the penholder style, but is changing. Now the shakehand grip is more popular, but almost everybody start to play ping-pong as penholder around here.

Ah that explains it, thanks.