Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi all,

Hope everyone has had a fantastic year and that your all looking forward to Christmas.

I'am now on a break from University and can focus a lot more on TableTennisDaily. If anyone has any ideas, new features they would like to suggest to the site please post them here. We can further discuss the features/add ons and try to push this site into bigger and better things to make the online experience even better!

Thanks for all your amazing contributions to TTD!

TableTennisDaily Team

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Done my oral defense yesterday. Although my advisors still able to pay me for about 1 semester and 1 more. But going to start to apply for jobs.

Going to grab some more technical books to study about these GLONASS and GALILEO stuff... seen some job that I'm suitable for, but i'm lacking of experience on these things :(

Oh yea, putting up those Romanian calender is a plus to me :D

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Something that would be fun is to choose 5-10 members who record one training and put it up here. And a couple of weeks later put another one up and another one. So everyone can see the progress and have a discussion about how they can improve their game. One thing that would be really good is if we could have players that is beginners and some who have practiced for a while.
This would be really good for people who wants to learn about coaching?
What do you all think about this?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Great idea emil. I volunteer. I can start uploading some videos from my club of kids who have played from the beginning of summer to the end of summer. They've gotten quite good for only practicing 2-3 hours 2 nights a week. I've gotten better at coaching as well with multiball and service and plus adding Chinese Penhold to my playing ability.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I like Emil's idea. Also an interview with Timo wouldn't go amissssss.... :p tick tock Dan haha

Haha it will come... all in good time Matt :)

Haha Dan work on that one:D

Well. So far it seems like my idea is ok. We have some kids and me volunteering (sorry for the spelling who cares!?). Who else is in? More players come on!

I'm definitely in... The volunteer can upload their video to his youtube channel on a weekly basis and then we can help. Will be awesome. A TableTennisDaily online coaching session :)

The addition of equipment below your avatar is a TREAT Dan!
I forgot to tell that after I visit TableTennisTalk.
The Xmas competition is also amazing. WOW!

I will think of what I want but those 2 things are more than enough for me :D
Thanks a lot Dan!

Thanks Yosua! Anything you think of please let me know so I can make it happen :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Any small little modifications makes the site that bit better... so send your ideas through members :)

Im thinking we could have members favourite TT brand in there profile on posts... Your thoughts?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Any small little modifications makes the site that bit better... so send your ideas through members :)

Im thinking we could have members favourite TT brand in there profile on posts... Your thoughts?

Where do you get all the ideas from? I think it sounds really good. Also something about how long you´ve been playing?

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
How about a daily newsletter in terms of what's happenning in the leagues, the chinese team etc.... Also, access across the merchandisers would be good with some discounts.

Nice ideas Ash!

Ill see what I can do over the next month. I will have a weekly email newsletter soon which should be good to keep people updated :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Where do you get all the ideas from? I think it sounds really good. Also something about how long you´ve been playing?

I based the equipment modification from tabletennistalk.co.uk. I just sit around and think what I could bring in for better experience for the member :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I think a table tennis equipment database something like this:

http://www.tabletennisdb.com/blade/

Would be a giant project but would be well worth it and we have enough members so that the reviews of products would fill up nicely, better than tabletennisdb.