Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
---Competition Closed---

Hey all!

Competition time is here! :)

What a fantastic year 2011 has been! So many amazing matches in the World of Table Tennnis, and lets not forget the incredible debates on the threads this year!

I am giving away a TableTennisDaily Stiga Tshirt for a lucky winner. The winner can select a Large, Medium or Small Tshirt which comes with a pair of Stiga Shorts.

To win, all you have to do is:

1) be a full member to TTD

2) have at least 15 posts to your name (genuine posts to, please don't post all 15 posts right away. Do it over a course of a few days otherwise moderators may not feel to select you in the prize draw due to spamming, thanks)

3) to write a comment in this thread starting with:

I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because......

As Its Christman I have included another T-Shirt into the prize draw. All participants entered who have over 15 posts to their name will be put into the hat :) Good luck all

Examples of what the T-Shirts look like :)

Our Amazing Models including Carmencita Alexandrescu (far left), Luoana Alexandrescu (middle), Cynthia Alexandrescu (far left)

camy2.jpg

Professional player Marcos Madrid in the training hall (World Rank 220)

marcosttd.jpg

And yeah theres me n em ha!

stiga2.jpg

Good luck and we wish you very merry Christmas on behalf of the TableTennisDaily team! :)

---Competition Closed---

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because it is so cool! And it would be nice to let all the people at my club know about this forum just by playing and showing my back at them. ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because I am for a very long time on this forum and post regularly too.
Furthermore, I would make a lot of advertisment for TableTennisDaily just by wearing this t-shirt. Players at my club and at tournaments would see it and they would pay attention to it.
And of course I like the decidedly modest design

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2011
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because......
It's much nicer place than the other forums.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
I want a TTD T-Shirt because frankly this is one of the best communities I've ever been apart of and trust me I've been apart of many from gaming to school activities. Also regardless of winning this competition. Are any extra for sale. I think I've asked this before, but I'd love to get a pair if otherwise I'm not able to get one.

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because I already have one and it is the best freakn table tennis shirt EVER and even though I have tonnes of other table tennis shirts I have been known to train in my TTD shirt twice without washing it ;) so having another one would be awesome :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
I want a TableTennis T-shiirt because I look really good;) so that means:
It looks better on me then you Dan. And i would love to have a picture of me next to the romanian girls wearing TTD clothes!
I would be a walking advertise for TTD in Sweden and England.
And playing with only stiga material and to have this t-shirt and shorts would be Lovely.
Cheers mate!

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because I already have one and it is the best freakn table tennis shirt EVER and even though I have tonnes of other table tennis shirts I have been known to train in my TTD shirt twice without washing it ;) so having another one would be awesome :D

I sympathize with your team mates, Matt. Dan, just give him another one...:)

I want a stiga table tennis T-shirt bcuz.....I am currently spreading the word of TTD to other TT communities in our country.. I proudly wore it in a tourney where i won silver medal.
PS:I always walk sideways so that other ppl would see the link in the t-shirt :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I want TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because i have joined table tennis daily forum for a year and felt that this is the best table tennis forum have joined so far. It allows me to know more more about the table tennis world other than the ITTF. Personally, i felt that the T-Shirt looks really cool and by wearing the it i hope to spread the TTD forum to the whole of my country:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I want TableTennisDaily T-shirt because I joined this forum before it was released to the world. lol.. I want it because I noticed that there are not much chinese people in this community, I love this community and I learned a lot about table tennis and I wanna do something better in return by advertising this awesome community in china because I have been traveling a lot of cities and play ping pong with my chinese friends wherever I go, besides I don't have a stiga shirt and this one looks cool, I went to different clubs and I saw some chinese players wearing T shirts of "www.bokett.com", the most coolest community in china about ping pong and I feel jealous and hopes that someday I'll wear TTdaily shirt on and go to clubs and they'll ask me about TTdaily. I want to have tabletennisdaily T shirt because I have been contributing in every give away competition and I never won any competition, All of my friends thinks that i waste my ime on TT but i don't think that because I know how interesting TT is and when I'll win this shirt I'll show them that it wasn't wasting of time...lol I am looking forward to win this shirt.:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2011
I want a Stiga Table Tennis Shirt because I've seen the TableTennisDaily advertisement at my stadium (and that is how I found the forum), but now it is lost in other advertisements. With this shirt I'll be able to constantly remind everyone else about this awesome website, and it will help table tennis players around Auckland to find a table tennis online community which would be very beneficial to the community, and as an added bonus people will think I'm sponsored :D