PDA

View Full Version : TTD Xmas Competition

Dan
12-14-2011, 05:13 PM
---Competition Closed---

Hey all!

Competition time is here! :)

What a fantastic year 2011 has been! So many amazing matches in the World of Table Tennnis, and lets not forget the incredible debates on the threads this year!

I am giving away a TableTennisDaily Stiga Tshirt for a lucky winner. The winner can select a Large, Medium or Small Tshirt which comes with a pair of Stiga Shorts.

To win, all you have to do is:

1) be a full member to TTD

2) have at least 15 posts to your name (genuine posts to, please don't post all 15 posts right away. Do it over a course of a few days otherwise moderators may not feel to select you in the prize draw due to spamming, thanks)

3) to write a comment in this thread starting with:

I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because......

As Its Christman I have included another T-Shirt into the prize draw. All participants entered who have over 15 posts to their name will be put into the hat :) Good luck all

Examples of what the T-Shirts look like :)

Our Amazing Models including Carmencita Alexandrescu (far left), Luoana Alexandrescu (middle), Cynthia Alexandrescu (far left)

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/camy2.jpg

Professional player Marcos Madrid in the training hall (World Rank 220)

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/marcosttd.jpg

And yeah theres me n em ha!

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/stiga2.jpg

Good luck and we wish you very merry Christmas on behalf of the TableTennisDaily team! :)

---Competition Closed---

Ash
12-14-2011, 05:36 PM
:)This is awesome! a great way to look forward to the new year:)

Dan
12-14-2011, 05:46 PM
:)This is awesome! a great way to look forward to the new year:)

Thanks Ash :)

Welcome to the site, good luck :)

james
12-14-2011, 05:52 PM
Sounds Great!

JustAlt
12-14-2011, 06:03 PM
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because it is so cool! And it would be nice to let all the people at my club know about this forum just by playing and showing my back at them. ;)

Bollforte94
12-14-2011, 06:50 PM
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because I am for a very long time on this forum and post regularly too.
Furthermore, I would make a lot of advertisment for TableTennisDaily just by wearing this t-shirt. Players at my club and at tournaments would see it and they would pay attention to it.
And of course I like the decidedly modest design

r7racer
12-14-2011, 07:37 PM
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because......
It's much nicer place than the other forums.

goldhand96
12-14-2011, 08:22 PM
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because...i'd love to be able to show everyone that i'm a member of this great community ;-)

Mr. RicharD
12-14-2011, 08:43 PM
I want a TTD T-Shirt because frankly this is one of the best communities I've ever been apart of and trust me I've been apart of many from gaming to school activities. Also regardless of winning this competition. Are any extra for sale. I think I've asked this before, but I'd love to get a pair if otherwise I'm not able to get one.

waldner4ever
12-14-2011, 08:57 PM
I want a Table Tennis Daily T-Shirt because all table tennis lover HAVE to know about this cool website and community!!

Matt Hetherington
12-14-2011, 09:23 PM
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because I already have one and it is the best freakn table tennis shirt EVER and even though I have tonnes of other table tennis shirts I have been known to train in my TTD shirt twice without washing it ;) so having another one would be awesome :D

pingpongemil
12-15-2011, 12:12 AM
I want a TableTennis T-shiirt because I look really good;) so that means:
It looks better on me then you Dan. And i would love to have a picture of me next to the romanian girls wearing TTD clothes!
I would be a walking advertise for TTD in Sweden and England.
And playing with only stiga material and to have this t-shirt and shorts would be Lovely.
Cheers mate!

azlan
12-15-2011, 05:48 AM
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because I already have one and it is the best freakn table tennis shirt EVER and even though I have tonnes of other table tennis shirts I have been known to train in my TTD shirt twice without washing it ;) so having another one would be awesome :D

I sympathize with your team mates, Matt. Dan, just give him another one...:)

poltery
12-15-2011, 05:59 AM
I want a stiga table tennis T-shirt bcuz.....I am currently spreading the word of TTD to other TT communities in our country.. I proudly wore it in a tourney where i won silver medal.
PS:I always walk sideways so that other ppl would see the link in the t-shirt :p

zhong97
12-15-2011, 06:12 AM
I want TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because i have joined table tennis daily forum for a year and felt that this is the best table tennis forum have joined so far. It allows me to know more more about the table tennis world other than the ITTF. Personally, i felt that the T-Shirt looks really cool and by wearing the it i hope to spread the TTD forum to the whole of my country:)

josh4209211
12-15-2011, 07:24 AM
I want TableTennisDaily T-shirt because I joined this forum before it was released to the world. lol.. I want it because I noticed that there are not much chinese people in this community, I love this community and I learned a lot about table tennis and I wanna do something better in return by advertising this awesome community in china because I have been traveling a lot of cities and play ping pong with my chinese friends wherever I go, besides I don't have a stiga shirt and this one looks cool, I went to different clubs and I saw some chinese players wearing T shirts of "www.bokett.com", the most coolest community in china about ping pong and I feel jealous and hopes that someday I'll wear TTdaily shirt on and go to clubs and they'll ask me about TTdaily. I want to have tabletennisdaily T shirt because I have been contributing in every give away competition and I never won any competition, All of my friends thinks that i waste my ime on TT but i don't think that because I know how interesting TT is and when I'll win this shirt I'll show them that it wasn't wasting of time...lol I am looking forward to win this shirt.:)

wilfred888
12-15-2011, 09:42 AM
I want a Stiga Table Tennis Shirt because I've seen the TableTennisDaily advertisement at my stadium (and that is how I found the forum), but now it is lost in other advertisements. With this shirt I'll be able to constantly remind everyone else about this awesome website, and it will help table tennis players around Auckland to find a table tennis online community which would be very beneficial to the community, and as an added bonus people will think I'm sponsored :D

YosuaYosan
12-15-2011, 09:45 AM
i sympathize with your team mates, matt. Dan, just give him another one...:)

BAHAHAAAAAA xD

Ian
12-15-2011, 11:24 AM
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because... I want to spread the word of TTdaily and it's awesomeness whilst looking good :D But mostly because there may be a slim chance of modelling alongside your lady friends ;)

WiWa
12-15-2011, 11:26 AM
I want a TTD shirt becausee...... It's probably a red one and I could be the most awesome santa, even though I don't have a beard :D

azlan
12-15-2011, 03:07 PM
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because Stiga produces superlative micro dry-fit shirts, ensuring I will always be in the best condition to give my 100% in every competition. And with TableTennisDaily.co.uk on my back, it will give me the extra drive knowing in some way that I have the full backing from TTD family whenever I compete. I am proud to be associated with you guys, and it will be an honour for me to promote this outstanding site to the table tennis community in Malaysia. :)

Spookytone
12-15-2011, 05:49 PM
I would like a Table Tennis Daily t-shirt because i simply don't have any kind of table tennis related clothing to wear at practice! Secondly, i use Stiga rubbers exclusively.

DKPOWA
12-15-2011, 05:49 PM
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because it would be a nice way to promote this forum here in Argentina, where they dont have much of a clue regarding the internet based table tennis community :D

Ash
12-15-2011, 06:05 PM
I would like to win this contest because what TTdaily is doing is really cool- generating interest in my favourite sport- ALso, I could do with some equipment as I have no formal TT clothing.

ziggy
12-15-2011, 09:16 PM
I want a table tennis daily T shirt, cos my opponents need all the help they can get

Mattis
12-16-2011, 12:08 AM
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because...... I want show everyone how proud I am to support such a nice community :-)
There are alot of reasons. I really don't have a good training shirt and playing with my clubshirt doesn't make it special anymore when I wear it in a real match.

Since I know Xu Xin it's my absolutely favourite player and that he's playing with a Stiga Blade makes the Stiga clothes more interesting to me. But I never bought some Stiga clothes or other Brands. I was used to play with my old t-shirts or swimming shorts.
So I would really love to play with the TableTennisDaily T-Shirt :-) Would be one of my greatest Christmas presents hehe.

Michal_Z
12-17-2011, 11:03 AM
I really would love to get a t shirt.. but reading reasons other gave in here, I feel like I dont really deserve it.. :)
There are people here that deserve it more!

Ash
12-18-2011, 12:35 AM
Please find attached my official entry for the contest:)

I want the TTD kit because:

Every time I come out to play,
I think I will be as good as waldner one day,
Relentlessly I train, I drive, I focus on my top spin,
And motivate myself by watching Ma long's latest win.

I log onto TTdaily and the latest posts I read,
I learn, I share and the joy of the game I spread.
Every day I take a step closer to the dream,
Thanks to TTdaily, my online mentor and team.

Very soon table tennis will be a universal sport, like football,
And to Ttdaily's contributions, we will owe it all.
But erm, I have one more thing to say:
Please please make my day,
My game really needs the TTDaily contest giveaway,
Well, not really:), but give it to me for my poem, I say.

Best wishes and merry Xmas to all.

Ash

poltery
12-18-2011, 04:17 AM
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because Stiga produces superlative micro dry-fit shirts, ensuring I will always be in the best condition to give my 100% in every competition. And with TableTennisDaily.co.uk on my back, it will give me the extra drive knowing in some way that I have the full backing from TTD family whenever I compete. I am proud to be associated with you guys, and it will be an honour for me to promote this outstanding site to the table tennis community in Malaysia. :)

I agree with you sir Azlan... TTD has been a big part of my life .It's like family to me :)))

DustinZ
12-18-2011, 07:07 AM
I want a Table Tennis Daily T-Shirt because... I'll wear it while playing at school and it's free advertising across the pond in the USA, I play a lot!

GECA
12-18-2011, 08:08 AM
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because it would be a great Christmas present for me,hehe:)

darkky_65
12-18-2011, 08:39 AM
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because......i want to spread this site and tell others how cool this site is.
i learned many things from this site and shared to my friends, well when i get a shirt they don't have to ask me where i get all the facts from again and again :)

Rhydian
12-18-2011, 09:07 AM
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because, this site is amazing and helped me out in trouble. It would also be a possibility, as I sometimes play with national players, to show them this forum and make more publicity. Even if Luxembourg is tiny, the publicity will be good ;)
Also, playing with this set, will make me feel more comfortable, because I know that stiga makes really good sport clothes (I once played with because I forgot my t-shirt xD) and it will be a thank you to this amazing site, for all efforts put in this!

Again, Dan, this site is amazing *.* Keep it going :)
Althoug, in the last weeks, I had exam period, that's why I was more silent but don't underestimate me ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS =D

Abakus
12-18-2011, 10:50 AM
I want a TableTennisDaily Shirt because I want to invite everyone to join this forum and talk with table tennis players from all over the world, to enter the chat talking about the matches or just enjoy reading the great threads here :D

Also I don't know what to wish for christmas yet, so I wish a TTD stiga kit and will add it to my great stiga collection xD

So, Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you will get many presents and maybe Dan will get through your chimney to bring you the TTD kit :D

azlan
12-18-2011, 01:04 PM
I agree with you sir Azlan... TTD has been a big part of my life .It's like family to me ))

We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up ev'rybody and sing

SISTER SLEDGE

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Der_Echte
12-18-2011, 01:23 PM
I want a TT Daily Jersey and Shorts because...

- I own a jersey form all the other forums I am a member of hehe.

- It is cool to show your club mates (and others through the internet from Ur vids) your affiliation and participation of the forum.

- I have a LOT of uniforms, but I sweat so much I go through 4-5 shirts a night.

- I have only ONE proper Stiga jersey (a Stiga Creation)

- Proper TT jerseys are the way to go in the club

- Koreans are UNIFORM crazy and have some of the most wild and imaginative jerseys out there

- It makes you look good and unique among the 500 other players at your agerage regional tourney

- It distinguishes you among the 2000 players at a national tourney here in Korea

- Having Stiga logo so low on the back of the jersey draws attention to the brand

- It would be cool to letter the shirt with my Korean Foreign TT Club Logo and USA flag to make it look even more professional than it is already

- It would be cool to add my name and club to the back of the jersey to enhance its already cool appearance

- Because I would really like one of the TT Daily jerseys to wear

- Because I wear around 30 jerseys a week (That is a LOT of laundry to wash, no ??)

- Because I like to be the lone wolf who does things different and rolls on my own missions

- Because Korea will get to see this forum and some of the crew here (Not me though, I suck at writing in a coherent manner) actually can write comprehensible English

- Because I will be a babe magnet wearing a TT daily jersey (although I might only attract over 50yr old Achumas though)

- Because it would be cool to completely rip one of my smaller jerseys by flexing like the HULK himself, then don a TT Daily shirt to complete the routine

- Becasue beer will taste better wearing one of these

- Because I could show my face on Korean TV and at least LOOK like I am competent

- Because Ryu Seung Min does not yet own one of these and I want to be the first

- Because I want to be the first to show one off to the father of Jung Young Sik, who recently defeated Oh Sang Uhn 3-0 in league play and his father goes to all our regional tourneys.

- Because I want to storm into my former club (Hyundai TTC) with a new look, then skull drug my ooponents into submission

- Because I have written more valid reasons than any 5 of the forum members put together to this point.

^_^

I guess I would never get one unless I say Dan is COOL, eh?

- Because Dan is uber cool, Ja, Dan is sehr toll, er ist ganz nett und wunderschoen.

azlan
12-18-2011, 01:54 PM
Dude!! 5 of the forum members?? You have 23 reasons fit for 23 members here! hahaha I bet those out there would be saying "Doh! Too late! Der Echte just took my reason. Now I have to think another one."

Der_Echte
12-18-2011, 02:37 PM
azlan, I am sure the you and the other members are much more creative than my feeble attempts at humor and "Smack Talk". After all, I have not been around this forum as long as many have.

EDIT: I still think turning into the HULK and flexing to rip the old jersy to threads, then donning a TT Daily Jersey that fits would be an uber cool thing to do and upload to youtube, not to mention the site trafic it could generate if it went viral. (Not saying any vid I make goes viral, but if done and marketed correctly, it sure could have that potential.)

Bryce
12-18-2011, 02:52 PM
I want a TTD attire as my favourite player Ma Long's supporting TTD too!

azlan
12-18-2011, 04:29 PM
EDIT: I still think turning into the HULK and flexing to rip the old jersy to threads, then donning a TT Daily Jersey that fits would be an uber cool thing to do and upload to youtube, not to mention the site trafic it could generate if it went viral. (Not saying any vid I make goes viral, but if done and marketed correctly, it sure could have that potential.)

Der Echte, you really crack me up buddy hahahaha :D Nice one mate hehehe

azlil
12-22-2011, 03:28 AM
I want TTD shirt because i am proud to play this sport and i hope that i can improve my skills and technique by wearing this shirt.:cool:

azlan
12-22-2011, 04:30 AM
Hi Azlil, where have you been? You registered and disappeared from the face of the earth. C'mon buddy, posts your comment here, we are all a cool bunch ;)

yurybarquero
12-22-2011, 05:07 AM
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because I want to show off that I am part of the best forum of Table Tennis. I am indeed glad that I joined this forum and no kidding whenever I get to my computer these are the three things that I always check: My email, my facebook and tabletennisdaily... Now I have seen that Dan has good connections or he is pretty lucky to have guys like Xu Xin and Ma Long to support this forum..( I would say lucky... just how on earth can you get to play with Ma Lin...) then I would not be surprised to see a Picture of Ma Long wearing this T-shirt and I would be like ¨see i have the same T-shirt that my idol does¨...

Ovtcharov
12-22-2011, 09:53 PM
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because I really love this site. I have been registered for quite some time here although I haven't made tons of posts yet, because of a lack of time. I almost checked the site every day since I came here. Always so many interesting discussions going on here! Recently I made some more posts and I hope they were a contribution to this wonderful forum. I'm definitely trying to keep posting interesting stuff. It's really cool to see so many like-minded people here, it's a warm online table tennis family! So I'd love to win a shirt, just because I love this site. :D

chughtai
12-22-2011, 10:33 PM
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because i have never won anythin in my entire life and i am such a fan of both tabletennis daily and of stiga if i will win this shirt i will wear this shirt everywhere for the rest of my life i will cherish it

YosuaYosan
12-24-2011, 03:11 AM
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because..
Its been an honor to join this great community and family. I joined TTD since the first months of my serious table tennis and I can say now that TTD is a big part of both my table tennis and my life. It feels like a family here, the atmosphere is just so relaxing and fun I could relieve my stress here when I couldn't hit the table. Oh joy :)
From the first day I commited myself to TTD, I knew that someday this forum is going to be BIG and now it is more than proven. Despite all that, I have never been much help in this community to be honest, just the guy who post a LOT. This competition gives me a REAL chance to actually promote TTD in my community here, I have a plan to post YouTube videos with it too together with an icon on the side bottom "Supported by TableTennisDaily" knowing my family is right beside me.
I know that the outcome of my promotion attempt will not be as big compared to others but I really want to have an artifact that shows that I am a part of TTD :) In the future when I will build a table tennis academy, I will have the shirt put in a very neat glass case and then show it to my disciples and said "Boys, do you guys know the greatest table tennis forum in the world?" "Yes! Its TTD, we have registered there too." "Well look into that glass case. I have earned that around 30 years ago from the forum." That would be amazing :)

So in short, it would be more a responsibility rather than honor for me to acquire the shirt to promote TTD. It is my joy to see TTD grow BIGGER and BETTER.

I also wanna apologize for my recent inactivity in the forum due to my exams and stuff. Its good to be back.
Thank you and Merry Christmas to all. God bless.

Yosua

judah000
12-24-2011, 04:09 AM
I want a TTD shirt cause I want to proclaim to the world that I am a part of this great and awesome community/website.

judah000
12-24-2011, 06:36 AM
I want a TTD shirt because I want to proclaim to the world that I am a part of this great and awesome community.....I will take this not a thing to be boasted but a thing with responsibility to spread this awesome site to those who doesn't know.

Dan
12-25-2011, 01:11 AM
I have thrown in another T-Shirt! Two T-Shirts to be won. Enter today. Competition closes at 25/12/2011 - 11:59 GMT

Anders
12-25-2011, 01:30 AM
I would really like this T-shirt because I simply love table tennis, and this site is a great way of comunicating for TT players and fans all across the world. That's why I would like to promote it by wearing a cool STIGA/TABLETENNISDAILY.CO.UK T-Shirt if I won :D

(bit off topic but: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL TTD FANS OUT THERE!)

:)

Der_Echte
12-25-2011, 02:21 AM
It is Christmas Morning here in Korea and in my city, we have White Christmas. Some other places the snow melted, but here is freezing ballz, so it stayed. Hope everyone enjoys their chance at a TT Daily jersey and enjoys the daylight outta this Christmas, whether it is -15 Celcius like it is here, or 40+ celcius.

YosuaYosan
12-25-2011, 07:41 AM
I have thrown in another T-Shirt! Two T-Shirts to be won. Enter today. Competition closes at 25/12/2011 - 11:59 GMT

d(XoX)b
Awesome Dan! Two thumbs up :D

judah000
12-25-2011, 09:02 AM
when will you post the winner?

judah000
12-25-2011, 09:03 AM
ooooopppssss sorry didn't read the description

Dan
12-26-2011, 01:42 AM
Sorry forgot to announce earlier. Competition is now closed, Ill announce the two lucky winners tomorrow! :)

Hope you have all had a fantastic Christmas!

Dan
12-26-2011, 07:28 PM
---XMAS Competition Winners---

Thanks to every one who took part in this years Christmas Competition. I hope everyone has had a fantastic Christmas and now your now looking forward to New Years! :). Below is a list of everyone who entered the XMAS competition.

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/xmasresults.jpg
32 people entered the competition with a minimum of 15 posts to their profile.

I cut the names into small pieces as seen below:

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/xmas1.jpg

My aunt pulled two winners from a Christmas stocking to keep it all christmassy :)

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/xmas2.jpg

The two people picked out of the stocking were:

- YosuaYosan
- Ian

Congratulations TTD members! :)
If you could PM me your address details with the size of the T-Shirt you would like (Large, Medium, Small) I will post you the T-Shirt right away.

Merry Christmas Everyone! Enjoy your holidays!

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/xmas3.jpg

Abakus
12-26-2011, 07:38 PM
Congratulations Yosua and Ian :)
Too bad I didn't win (like everytime xD), but thanks for this great competition, Dan :)

Dan
12-26-2011, 07:39 PM
Congratulations Yosua and Ian :)
Too bad I didn't win (like everytime xD), but thanks for this great competition, Dan :)

Hey Abakus :)

Sorry you did not win this time. I hope to do more competitions in the future with more prizes so more of a chance for members to win. Good luck next time and Merry Christmas to you.

WiWa
12-26-2011, 07:44 PM
Congrats guys :)

Anders
12-26-2011, 08:05 PM
Congratulations! :D

Abakus
12-26-2011, 08:23 PM
Hey Abakus :)

Sorry you did not win this time. I hope to do more competitions in the future with more prizes so more of a chance for members to win. Good luck next time and Merry Christmas to you.

nothing to apologize, luck is not my thing (seems so^^). Merry Christmas to you, too :)

chughtai
12-26-2011, 08:28 PM
Congratulations Yosua u really deserved it

wilfred888
12-26-2011, 09:07 PM
congrats everyone!

Matt Hetherington
12-26-2011, 09:14 PM
Brilliant! I'm so happy Yosua got one, even before reading his post I thought he deserved one for sure :)

waldner4ever
12-27-2011, 01:09 AM
Congrats to Ian and Yosua!!
Hope there will be more competition for those Tees...because they look very nice:)

Tiam
12-27-2011, 01:52 AM
amazing i would like to watch a tt competition but i think its to far from me. But i really love to play table tennis =)

Merry Christmas to the all players of table tennis around the world

Tiam
12-27-2011, 01:58 AM
hello sir how can i get some tees? hehe JK merry christmas hope Table tennis daily will have a tour here in manila (we hope so) =)

Ian
12-27-2011, 02:09 AM
Yessss! This is awesome! I'm so lucky! :D
Thanks Dan, this is a great Xmas present! Look forward to proudly wearing it. And thanks to Aunty Ives too for picking my name :p

Dan
12-27-2011, 02:12 AM
Congrats to Ian and Yosua!!
Hope there will be more competition for those Tees...because they look very nice:)

Hey

There will be plenty more competitions throughout 2012 with variations of of TTD T-Shirts :)

hello sir how can i get some tees? hehe JK merry christmas hope Table tennis daily will have a tour here in manila (we hope so) =)

Hey Tiam, welcome to TableTennisDaily.

Merry Christmas to you to. There will be plenty of competitions in 2012 so hang around :).

I would love to tour in Manila. Enjoy TT :)

Bryce
12-27-2011, 04:53 AM
Congratulations to Ian and Yosua! :D

azlan
12-27-2011, 05:12 AM
Brilliant! I'm so happy Yosua got one, even before reading his post I thought he deserved one for sure :)

My sentiments exactly Matt..he definitely deserved it. Congratulations to the both of ya. Nice little Christmas present and some encouragement for the New Year. Nicely Dan, your aunt picking the winners was a nice touch. hehehe

josh4209211
12-27-2011, 06:41 AM
nICE ONE, CONGRATULATIONS MATES...

YosuaYosan
12-27-2011, 09:25 AM
:') Guys I almost burst in tears.
What should I say now..? I guess I will just give my sincere thanks for everyone. My dream came true :)

I want to thank God firstly of course ;)
My special thanks to Bro Matt whose messages on my Yahoo! Mail is the thing that opened my eye wide this morning. Thanks a lot bro, your words and Sir Az's meant a LOT to me :')
I want to thank Abakus, WiWa, Anders, Chugthai, Wilfred, Bro Matt, Waldner4ever, Bryce, Sir Az and Josh for congratulating me and Ian.
I also want to thank Dan's Aunty for picking my name as one of the winner :D

And lastly, my sincere thanks to you Dan and all members of TTD. Dunno where my life would be without TTD. Literally :)
I will keep and use the shirt as a keepsake and an artifact. I won't fail my words, I promise I will use the shirt for TTD's sake and of course my disciples in the next 20-30 years later will be amazed by what I got today ;)

Viva la TTD! HURRAH!

azlan
12-27-2011, 10:31 AM
Hehehehe love your little speech there buddy. Like you always say...WOOOOHOOOO!!! ;)

Rhydian
12-27-2011, 10:56 AM
Congratulations to both of you ;D
Too bad I didn't win... again... ^^

I'll try the next time ;)

:D

YosuaYosan
12-27-2011, 11:04 AM
Hehehehe love your little speech there buddy. Like you always say...WOOOOHOOOO!!! ;)

I screamed that this morning Sir Az X)

Thaaanks :D

judah000
12-27-2011, 11:48 AM
happy new year

judah000
12-27-2011, 11:56 AM
merry christmas and a happy new year to all TT players all around the world

Der_Echte
12-27-2011, 02:04 PM
Congrats Dudes, wear with pride. This comp still had a relative high % chance for everyone, especially compared to Lotto...

RIPPER
12-28-2011, 01:44 AM
Nice one guys! I have a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt you will love it! :)