Advice about butterfly allround blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
I'm having a hard time to choose a suitable allround blade from the below mention options:

1. Butterfly Boll allround.
2. Butterfly Andrzej Grubba.
3. Butterfly Maze Magic.

Planning to combine with sriver Rubber.. I want the best blade that can help develop good techniques starting from forehand and backup counter hit to looping top and back spin..

Appreciate you advices in advance.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Why Butterfly?

Why not get the Donic Appelgren Allplay. That is a great Allround blade. I also think the Primorac, like laistrogian said, would be a good option.

As far as which of the Butterfly blades you mentioned, it really comes down to personal taste. They are all decent blades.

I am not sure of your level or what your skills in play are. But there are also plenty of good rubbers if you are starting out. Sriver may be fine. Mark V may be fine. Xiom Vega Intro is also a good rubber for someone starting out. That might be better than the older rubbers like Sriver and it might be more easy to use than a rubber like R42 or FXP.

Reactions: Smashing and langel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Why Butterfly?

Why not get the Donic Appelgren Allplay. That is a great Allround blade. I also think the Primorac, like laistrogian said, would be a good option.

As far as which of the Butterfly blades you mentioned, it really comes down to personal taste. They are all decent blades.

I am not sure of your level or what your skills in play are. But there are also plenty of good rubbers if you are starting out. Sriver may be fine. Mark V may be fine. Xiom Vega Intro is also a good rubber for someone starting out. That might be better than the older rubbers like Sriver and it might be more easy to use than a rubber like R42 or FXP.

Those are the blade options available with the retailer.. I need suggestion on the butterfly rubbers as well.