Advise on equipment combination

This user has no status.
Hi Friends,

I am Arun from India and I've just joined our forum here. I have been playing table tennis for about 2 years now and have made some progress from zero to a decent beginner. I brought my first custom set-up last year and it was Stiga Offensive classic+Hurricane Neo 3 2.1mm(FH) + Skyline Neo 2.0 mm (BH).

I felt the set-up was heavy for me - and I felt like loosing time when trying BH flicks or FH to BH transitions - I've moved to a different set-up now with Stiga OC + Donic Desto F3 on both sides (2.0 FH & 1.8 BH). My paddle does seem lighter now :) - but I am having mixed feelings on how this will play out. Will play today.

I am moving from a spinnier and tacky set-up to typical tenor set-up I think - how will it affect my game?Can any of you advise if this is a fine combination for a developing rookie like me?

This user has no status.
Thank you very much Yogi_bear.. how do you think will this transition from tacky to tensor type of rubbers will affect my game? I just want to ensure I perfect all basic strokes well and the development is steadyIf i try to rate myself out of 10 based on confidence+accuracy

drives (FH&BH) : 7/10
FH loop : 6/10
BH loop: 4/10
FH flick: 2/10
BH flick: 6/10
blocks(FH&BH): 7/10
mid distance (FH&BH) : 4/10
Far from table : 0/10