Fast and soft setup blade and rubber options

This user has no status.
Hi,
After my coach and I analysing my play, we both agree that I need a very fast setup with soft touch and good spin generation. I also prefer to play with softer rubbers as I feel that I have more time and control over the ball. After looking around, I think that im going to go for the mizutani zlc with tenergy 64 either side. Do you think that this is the most effective blade and rubber combination for my play style and needs? If not then which blades ( preferably butterfly) do you recommend and what rubbers do you recommend?
Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
timo boll t5000 with tenergy 64fx -- hard, fast blade with soft rubbers?

The garaydia ZLC is a fast blade with a softer feel, especially with the tenergy FX

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Liu Shiwen ZLF is very flexy/soft and you can get some good speed out of it, more so than the rest of the innerforce series.

says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
Hi,
After my coach and I analysing my play, we both agree that I need a very fast setup with soft touch and good spin generation. I also prefer to play with softer rubbers as I feel that I have more time and control over the ball. After looking around, I think that im going to go for the mizutani zlc with tenergy 64 either side. Do you think that this is the most effective blade and rubber combination for my play style and needs? If not then which blades ( preferably butterfly) do you recommend and what rubbers do you recommend?
Thanks

Mizutani ZLC with Joola Energy Xtra on both sides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk