TTD featured in Sun Newspaper!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
What a Christmas present for TableTennisDaily!

The biggest newspaper company in the UK featured TableTennisDaily on their website today on the 21st December 2011! The sun newspaper averages around 7.7 million readers a day!

I stumbled across TableTennisDaily on the thesun.co.uk as TTD was featured on their homepage... The article is about TableTennisDaily's latest video! The best shots of 2011 (XMAS Edition)

TheSunLogo.jpg

Photo by: thesun.co.uk

The article was featured on the homepage of the sun's website however the site updates itself every second. The article can now be found in the link below: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...t-spectacular-table-tennis-shots-of-2011.html

Awesome!

thesun.co.uk.jpg

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
That is really cool :D Too bad there is no link to vote on TTD haha. And..... seriously? SNAKEHAND??? Haha.

For Dan :) Hope this works...

View attachment 1193

Thanks WiWa! Awesome!

Yeah such a shame the sun didnt put a link. All the same tho amazing promotion and thanks for all the support guys :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
That is really cool :D Too bad there is no link to vote on TTD haha. And..... seriously? SNAKEHAND??? Haha.

For Dan :) Hope this works...

View attachment 1193

Seems that I missed it X(
Thanks WiWa for the screenshot. Hey yer using Chrome too Bro :D

Congrats Dan, this is one sign that the forum is growing.. BIG..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I'm not even sure if the terms were purposefully misspelt :D

I don't think they would purposely make mistakes on whatever subject :p It is just as Mr.Richard said. People don't know anything about our sport, even the 'sports journalists' who are football stuffed and don't have a clue what else there is in the sports world :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Review Moderator
Jul 2011
Read 7 reviews
What I like is that you can see you're getting different reactions on youtube now, from people who never played tabletennis. There's the usual "like a bosssss", ''Forrest Gump'' and "Level Asian" stuff, but they also seem to love Cazuo's behind the back shot, while we think it's pretty much based on luck and wrong expectations.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Wow!! Being in the best sports newspaper in the UK really is something to behold!! It says a lot about the website.

Yeah, it's amazing! I have only just got onto the laptop to have a proper look at the article. I hadn't realised but thesun.co.uk based their article on the TableTennisDaily video.. I thought it was about Ma Lin and the Olympics originally! :)

Seems that I missed it X(
Thanks WiWa for the screenshot. Hey yer using Chrome too Bro :D

Congrats Dan, this is one sign that the forum is growing.. BIG..

Thanks Yosua, without you and the other amazing visitors to the site this would have never happened! :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
After all it is actually a very suitable video to make non-tt players start to love tt, because the points are very obviously spectacular, no basic understanding of tt required :D

Very true point WiWa, people may see what amazing points these players are doing. Watching the points may trigger some people to get back into the sport or take it up. Its similar to when I watch amazing football goals, it makes me want to play football again :)

nice work i hope this promotes the website even more. Maybe next time put on the end of the video a message like. visit tabletennisdaily.co.uk for more videos more ping and more pong....

Hey Rhonis, I do usually do that, however on this occasion I linked the video to the Shot thread as I want many votes to create the ultmiate shot of 2011 :). We can then have a good idea on what the ultimate shot of 2011 is. I was not expecting this video to go viral which has already 220.000 views. Crazy!