PDA

View Full Version : Ticket for Sweden Open in Nov

MasterMyself
10-03-2018, 11:18 PM
I found the tickets on ticketmaster.se but does any one know if there are VIP tickets for this event, or from previous experience for the Sweden event?

I plan to go to watch on Sat and Sunday, by myself :-(

mart1nandersson
10-04-2018, 07:50 AM
There're no VIP tickets listed on the website:
http://socworldtour.se/?page_id=1452

I was discussing SOC with a few guys in the club and their experience is that it's almost never sold out. I plan on buying my ticket at the venue but I can understand that you would want to be certain to have a ticket when travelling.

Welcome to Stockholm!

MasterMyself
10-04-2018, 08:51 AM
Thats very helpful. Thank you.

Do you know whats the difference between these two type of sitting? The adult ticket is 225 SEK per day for Sat/Sunday.

(Onumrerad sittplats) Sektion
(Onumrerad sittplats) Sektion-Onumrerad sittplats

On the link you shared, there is a option to buy package for weekend for 300 SEK but I can't find it on ticketmaster.se
Saturday - Sunday:
Adult: 300: - Senior / Youth : 180: -

Is this only available at the stadium?

Yea, on the safe side, I prefer to buy tickets in advance.

Cheers

There're no VIP tickets listed on the website:
http://socworldtour.se/?page_id=1452

I was discussing SOC with a few guys in the club and their experience is that it's almost never sold out. I plan on buying my ticket at the venue but I can understand that you would want to be certain to have a ticket when travelling.

Welcome to Stockholm!

mart1nandersson
10-04-2018, 10:45 AM
“Onumrerad” means unnumbered meaning that you can grab any seat.

Click on “Paket” on Ticketmaster and you’ll see the different packaged prices available.

MasterMyself
10-04-2018, 02:35 PM
Thanks

“Onumrerad” means unnumbered meaning that you can grab any seat.

Click on “Paket” on Ticketmaster and you’ll see the different packaged prices available.

Free bird
10-05-2018, 04:06 AM
Lucky you. So many top players will play there, even qualifying rounds can have top notched matches. CNT will send all top players there (~30). So will JNT and KNT. This got to be the most competitive tournament ever. Can’t wait!

I found the tickets on ticketmaster.se but does any one know if there are VIP tickets for this event, or from previous experience for the Sweden event?

I plan to go to watch on Sat and Sunday, by myself :-(