Ticket for Sweden Open in Nov

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
There're no VIP tickets listed on the website:
http://socworldtour.se/?page_id=1452

I was discussing SOC with a few guys in the club and their experience is that it's almost never sold out. I plan on buying my ticket at the venue but I can understand that you would want to be certain to have a ticket when travelling.

Welcome to Stockholm!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Thats very helpful. Thank you.

Do you know whats the difference between these two type of sitting? The adult ticket is 225 SEK per day for Sat/Sunday.

(Onumrerad sittplats) Sektion
(Onumrerad sittplats) Sektion-Onumrerad sittplats

On the link you shared, there is a option to buy package for weekend for 300 SEK but I can't find it on ticketmaster.se
Saturday - Sunday:
[FONT=&quot]Adult: 300: - [/FONT]Senior / Youth[FONT=&quot] : 180: -

[/FONT]
Is this only available at the stadium?

Yea, on the safe side, I prefer to buy tickets in advance.

Cheers

There're no VIP tickets listed on the website:
http://socworldtour.se/?page_id=1452

I was discussing SOC with a few guys in the club and their experience is that it's almost never sold out. I plan on buying my ticket at the venue but I can understand that you would want to be certain to have a ticket when travelling.

Welcome to Stockholm!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Lucky you. So many top players will play there, even qualifying rounds can have top notched matches. CNT will send all top players there (~30). So will JNT and KNT. This got to be the most competitive tournament ever. Can’t wait!

I found the tickets on ticketmaster.se but does any one know if there are VIP tickets for this event, or from previous experience for the Sweden event?

I plan to go to watch on Sat and Sunday, by myself :-(

Reactions: FunnyBunny