Christmas and New Year's wishes for all

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
It's the end of the year, and we will be welcoming 2012 in a few days time. A lot of stuff had happened in the TT world where we witness the changing of the guard. The younger generations are coming up in force and I for one am looking forward to next year.

I created this thread so everyone here may put their thoughts and wishes as Christmas is just around the corner, as well as their resolutions for next year.

Dan, you did an outstanding job with this site. It took a massive effort from you and your superb team to keep it not just alive, but growing. It's been just over a year old, an look where it is now.
I want to take this opportunity to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a cracking New Year. I also would like to wish you the very best for your finals next year and a 100% recovery from your injuries, so you may climb back up the UK rankings.
Happy Holidays buddy.

Anders, keep up the good work. I like your enthusiasm. I know it's difficult dividing your time between school and training, and it could be tiring sometimes, but trust me..at the end of the day, it's all gonna be worthwhile. Have a great Christmas and an even better New Year pal. I look forward to follow your TT progress next year.:D

Rhydian, you've been awfully quiet lately hehehe. Good luck with your higher tertiary education next year. Hope you will manage to break into the varsity team in years to come. You will the first vet that I know that plays TT hehehe. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year buddy.

Carl buddy, I enjoyed every little banters that we had. hahaha I appreciate you sharing with us your vast TT knowledge, especially on the blades compositions and characters. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

And finally to all the members of TTD, we have our differences, especially coming from different backgrounds from all corners of the world. But some how we managed to find a common ground and that's TT. I enjoyed the chat sessions on the Live Stream, and I look forward to have more of that next year, I will definitely make an effort.
Thanx guys for making a great year for TTD, and mine.
Merry Christmas everyone...:)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Dan, you did an outstanding job with this site. It took a massive effort from you and your superb team to keep it not just alive, but growing. It's been just over a year old, an look where it is now.
I want to take this opportunity to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a cracking New Year. I also would like to wish you the very best for your finals next year and a 100% recovery from your injuries, so you may climb back up the UK rankings.
Happy Holidays buddy.

Wow what a post and year! Thanks so much Azlan! You and every other TableTennisDaily member have been completely amazing since the word go! Everyone has had a massive contribution to the growth of table tennis on the internet. Lets hope this growth can push the boundaries of our sport we love and bring it onto our TV's at home more often.

The discussions are amazing in every forum, the vast diverse amounts of members from all over the World have made the site exciting and unique to say the least. There have been many advancements to the site in the last few months which have really pushed the way we can watch and discuss table tennis. For example the ITTF Live streaming with integrated chat.

Every day the TableTennisDaily team are working hard in improving the site to make it more user friendly. Over the next few weeks TableTennisDaily will be launching a few new modifications so keep a close eye on them :)

I want to thank the moderation team including, Lgreggs, PingPongPom, david93fcb and ttnard. A huge thanks to everyone single one of you members and guests who regularly view and post on the site. Without you TableTennisDaily would not function the way it does :)

A huge thank you to every single one of you! Have a fantastic Season in 2012! Good Luck!

Merry Christmas everyone :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I can't believe it is only 7 months ago that I signed up. The site has been open in a tab ever since, always refreshing it and reading the great posts and threads :) I'm looking forward to 2012 in which I will be able to play again after a long injury :D Also I think the site can go very big in the coming year, which I am very much looking forward to. It will be the deserved result of the work done by Dan and the moderators, and of course all the members and followers of the site.

I wish u all a merry Christmas and the best for 2012! :D

says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
It's the end of the year, and we will be welcoming 2012 in a few days time. A lot of stuff had happened in the TT world where we witness the changing of the guard. The younger generations are coming up in force and I for one am looking forward to next year.

I created this thread so everyone here may put their thoughts and wishes as Christmas is just around the corner, as well as their resolutions for next year.

Anders, keep up the good work. I like your enthusiasm. I know it's difficult dividing your time between school and training, and it could be tiring sometimes, but trust me..at the end of the day, it's all gonna be worthwhile. Have a great Christmas and an even better New Year pal. I look forward to follow your TT progress next year.:D

Thank you Azlan, I am hoping for a good progress for next year as well. As I've told Dan earlier, I'll try to get a camera and upload som vids for you all to follow me ;)

And Azlan, I hope you'll have a very good Christmas and a happy new year of TT! Looking forward to all the threads and discussions you, I and the rest of the community in here are going to take part of in the future :) 2011 has been a joy, now 2012 is going to be a even bigger joy for TT. Team Worlds, World Tour, Olympics and even more is yet to come in 2012.

Merry Merry Christmas to all of you, and a really happy new year in 2012! :D

Mar 2011
I am sure you guys in europe are having your christmas dinner now, where as you guys in the US are busy preparing your dinner. As for us in as in asia it's 3:30am.
I do miss London sometimes, especially around this time of the year. It's not the weather, hehehe..it's a sunny 33C here and I'm having my vacation with the family on the sandy white beach of Pangkor Island (it's school holidays). What I miss is the atmosphere when people are getting ready for christmas, the festive mood if you know what I mean. And I really really miss the SALE!!! hahaha

Happy Holidays gang, may all of you enjoy the time spend with your family and friends. Drink, sing and be merry, but please, if you drink, don't drive. Trust me, after 11 years in the UK, I also have some hairy stories to tell if you do drink and drive.

So guys, have a good one!!! Cheers!!!