Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
TableTennisDaily's latest best shots of 2011 video has taken the net by storm! The video has gone viral which has over 400.000 views in just 4 days and counting. After doing some research through google, the video has featured on many main stream websites! The video has been viewed by thousands of non table tennis players. The comments and responses are interesting. Many famous twitter accounts have also posted the video! The response is incredible!

TTMediaDaily youtube statistics are telling me the video was publish on CNN, however I cannot find the link to that article.

fail_blog_logo.png

TableTennisDaily featured in Fail Blog! One of youtube's biggest channels!

The list below consists of some of the major sites who have published an article about TableTennisDaily's latest video! I would like to thank:

- Thesun - the Uk's biggest newspaper company reaching out to 7.7 million people daily

- USAToday - one of America's biggest newspaper company reaching out to 5 million people daily

- UK.Eurosport.Yahoo

- FailBlog - One of the most famous youtube accounts with over 1.6 million subscribers!

- Video Repubblica - One of the biggest Italian Newspaper company's!

- Kottke.org

- Fazed

- cbsnews - Over 250.000 followers on facebook

- Buzzfeed - Over 33.000 followers on facebook

- TheBrowser

- Digg - Over 56.000 followers on facebook

- Jokeroo - have over 31.000 followers on facebook

- thenextweb - Over 59.000 followers on facebook

- thechive - Over 167.000 followers on facebook

- TopPopularVideos

- ETTA

- CollegeHumor - Over 680.000 followers on facebook

- TheScore - Over 26.000 followers on facebook

- GeeksAreSexy - Over 259.000 followers on facebook

- LeMondre.fr - Major sports company in France

- HuffingtonPost - One of the biggest Newspaper companies with over 950.000 monthly active users on facebook

- Feeds from twitter

The video can be seen here:

After looking at the comments and responses from the video, do you think the video is good for the sport and that table tennis participation can increase. Lets hope this video has promoted the sport and made it more popular. Remember to vote on which shot you think is best here in the ultimate best points of 2011 showdown!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Review Moderator
Jul 2011
Read 7 reviews
You (Dan) can check which sites have linked to your video, and how many hits it's had from there. It's a bit hard to explain but there should be a button for it somewhere around the description, on the original YT-page of the video. Can't tell exactly where as I'm using my iPod right now, but I remember using it in the past.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
It isn't quite viral just yet. A viral video is having a million views and depending on consistency also within a short period of time say 1 week or 1 day, but nonetheless the video is fantastic and I love watching it. Everyone that's in TT in the U.S. has watched it pretty much. I keep seeing it posted on my FB and I always recommend them to join the site. So hopefully I'll see some more familiar names here.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Whatever it is, the article and the video are there ;) It is really going everywhere. There is a sad but true line in this article by the way: '... professional table tennis. It's a game everyone has played and no one watches.' Casual info for these guys, but it really points out the problem with table tennis.

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
It isn't quite viral just yet. A viral video is having a million views and depending on consistency also within a short period of time say 1 week or 1 day

lol I think it was just being used for effect :p

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It isn't quite viral just yet. A viral video is having a million views and depending on consistency also within a short period of time say 1 week or 1 day, but nonetheless the video is fantastic and I love watching it. Everyone that's in TT in the U.S. has watched it pretty much. I keep seeing it posted on my FB and I always recommend them to join the site. So hopefully I'll see some more familiar names here.

Hey, lets not get too technical. :) Since 11:00am today it has had over 40,000 views. I think that is very cool.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
This is amazing haha. The video was created just to go along with the voting thread as a reminder for members. Now it is a promotional instrument on the web :D

Aha this is true! I literaly made it for the members of youtube to try get them to vote on the poll and you guys of course :). Bit of luck, and its flying around the web!

Yup, and Dan didn't expect this at all..and he told us he was rusty. I mean c'mon...the video was beautifully made. Can you imagine if he's not rusty?? hahaha Nice one Dan, it's all you buddy....

Lol, since Reflex Sports gave me a copyright ban on my TableTennisDaily youtube channel which caused TableTennisDaily to close down I lost all passion into making TT videos. I think i'm going to have to make a come back. Thanks for the kind words Azlan! :)

You (Dan) can check which sites have linked to your video, and how many hits it's had from there. It's a bit hard to explain but there should be a button for it somewhere around the description, on the original YT-page of the video. Can't tell exactly where as I'm using my iPod right now, but I remember using it in the past.

Hi Steven, thanks for the feedback :). I have checked the YT statistics, its still updating the count. The statistics need to be refreshed as its still on the 21st December. Hopefully tomorrow the count will update itself so we can see where all the views have come from :)

Hey Richard :)

Yeah your right its not viral in terms of all videos, however I think its viral in terms of sports videos. The Sun published the video as a viral sports video as it was featured in top viewed videos in the sports category on youtube.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011