Tenergy Combination for Allwood Allround Blade

This user has no status.
Hi Guys,

Any Tenergy recommendation combination for Stiga Allround CR WRB?
I'm planning to put the following rubbers:
FH: Tenergy 80 1.9mm
BH: Tenergy 64fx 1.9mm

Im currently using Rozena 2.1mm on my FH. I really love its performance but i'm wondering if the speed and spin will be the same if i use it on all round - allwood composition.

I rarely do loops on my backhand side mostly flat hits, blocks and push.

Any help will do.
Thanks TTD Community :D

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Kudarat, I have some questions:

If you don't loop with BH why would you get Tenergy for BH?

If you use Max with Rozena why would you want thinner for the new setup?

Also, if you are changing your blade, it might be easier to get used to the new blade if you used the same rubber setup at first as the old racket. Then after adjusting to that, you would know if you wanted Tenergy and have a better idea of which Tenergy.

But it sounds to me like something like Stiga Calibra LT Sound might be good for your BH since you are not looping.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hahaha trip quadruple haha, I have Vega Pro or Japan on FH the last 4 months as ttd member erm has been handing sheets of it to me like candy... Vega pro is a dynamic rubber very high spin, control and just enough pace on top end. I value landing my first shot (heavy spin). If the first shot doesn't land, then the rest of the goodness doesn't count, right?

T05 works well on just about any blade you slap it on.

The right ALL+ or OFF- wood blade with a dynamic rubber can be a real monster powerhouse on high spin or fast loops with the dynamic nature and catapult...

This user has no status.
i'm generally new to table tennis, but i really improved a lot. As in a lot :)
My first rubber was xiom sigma series but it felt heavy, uncontrollable and not durable.

After that, i was gifted a Rozena and moon speed and boom. It's match made in heaven but after 3 months of intense playing, Rozena left me out. It's still intact and the grip is still there but it felt slow for me.

I don't want to shell out money for the things I haven't tried.
Since this is an upgrade and since Rozena is created by butterfly, i did my research and chose those rubbers :)

I hope you understand.
Thanks for your concern!