Prott Hurricane 3 Blue Sponge National

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
I bought several such sheets (without packaging) from him. You could buy it there and not having to worry about the product.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Question: why his DHS "National" rubber versions don't have any laser print while other sites do? Are one or another fake? Or are there two sources (one before printing and one after)? It's confusing at least and to be honest rather suspicious...

I´m not sure which laser print you mean. I´ve posted the following here a while ago. Hope this makes it a little more clear.
Hey PolishTT17, you've got a cheap imitation. That is 100% fake.

Look here:

Old stamp
View attachment 14098

New stamp:
View attachment 14099

Fake stamp
View attachment 14100

Sorry mate

Here´s a link to the whole thread: https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...-Project-quot-First-Chinese-Rubber-quot/page3

JST

This user has no status.

JST

This user has no status.
Nov 2017
I´m not sure which laser print you mean.

well OP asks about prott.vip and if you go there basically all "PRO" DHS rubbers have following notice in the description:

[h=2]This rubber with no package, no digital words and numbers printed on the sponge is specific version which is only used in training for player training.

[/h][h=2]Warm notice:

Blue sponge has limited service life. In general, its service period is shorter than orange ones, especially for those rackets that had more explosive power and experienced many pwerful strikes. In this situation, you may find air bubble appear depends on the individual experiences related to its hitting power and using frequency. Some may occur after using for 1 or 2 years, others may occur just 1 week later after he uses it. Therefore, please purchase the product according to your own situation and we will take no responsibility for anything about the bubble. Thanks for your understanding!

[/h]

See e.g. here: https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=ProNatH3bLUE

Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
well OP asks about prott.vip and if you go there basically all "PRO" DHS rubbers have following notice in the description:

[h=2]This rubber with no package, no digital words and numbers printed on the sponge is specific version which is only used in training for player training.

[/h][h=2]Warm notice:

Blue sponge has limited service life. In general, its service period is shorter than orange ones, especially for those rackets that had more explosive power and experienced many pwerful strikes. In this situation, you may find air bubble appear depends on the individual experiences related to its hitting power and using frequency. Some may occur after using for 1 or 2 years, others may occur just 1 week later after he uses it. Therefore, please purchase the product according to your own situation and we will take no responsibility for anything about the bubble. Thanks for your understanding!

[/h]

See e.g. here: https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=ProNatH3bLUE

Ah, ok.

As for what i've been told is that training rubbers don't always run through the whole qc process, so sometimes they are without prints.
As panany wrote above, the guy seems to be having very good contacts.
I do like though that he writes that if one doesn't trust this, one shouldn't place an order und buy other rubbers instead, since trust is a very personal thing.

I don't want to be abusive and offensive in any way. It just sounds to me like the non-stamp rubbers are coming out either before QC, or after QC but not passing it. It would explain the remarks that the rubbers may have short livespan and eventual quality problems. If they come before QC they are just stolen and of unknown quality, if after QC but not passing - two scenarios - go out instead of destroying, or - no stamp because of bad quality, but still suitable for short-term training. Any info if DHS is supplyng some training centers with no-stamp rubbers?
I may be wrong, of course. What do you think?