PDA

View Full Version : First post! Buying equipment on TTD

Hxrdeep.18
11-16-2018, 12:50 PM
Hi all!

I'm new to the forum and I was hoping someone could tell me the process of buying equipment on TTD.

What makes a seller more reliable?

What is used for payment?

Can sellers be trusted on TTD?

I appreciate all responses and hope to positively contribute to the community!

Thanks,

H

yogi_bear
11-16-2018, 01:26 PM
Usually paypal but please check the seller first.

Hxrdeep.18
11-16-2018, 02:00 PM
Usually paypal but please check the seller first.

How do I check the seller?

yogi_bear
11-16-2018, 02:12 PM
Ask around. Also there are sellers here that have been selling lots of stuff and have established a good reputation.

Hxrdeep.18
11-16-2018, 03:28 PM
Ask around. Also there are sellers here that have been selling lots of stuff and have established a good reputation.

Thank you very much.

Giangt
11-16-2018, 04:14 PM
Hi all!

I'm new to the forum and I was hoping someone could tell me the process of buying equipment on TTD.

What makes a seller more reliable?

What is used for payment?

Can sellers be trusted on TTD?

I appreciate all responses and hope to positively contribute to the community!

Thanks,

H
Hi there.
TTD has a trader forum where people who has bought or sold items and afterwards been given feedback for the transaction. Also people have a feedback thread if they have sold anything on this site or others.

Mtcollins
11-17-2018, 04:35 AM
It's usually best to ask the seller if they have a feedback thread where others have posted their experiences. Sellers are usually proud to show their feedback, so they won't take offense to you asking to see it.

Hxrdeep.18
11-17-2018, 10:19 PM
Hi there.
TTD has a trader forum where people who has bought or sold items and afterwards been given feedback for the transaction. Also people have a feedback thread if they have sold anything on this site or others.

Thank you very much- That helps a lot and I appreciate it!

Hxrdeep.18
11-17-2018, 10:20 PM
It's usually best to ask the seller if they have a feedback thread where others have posted their experiences. Sellers are usually proud to show their feedback, so they won't take offense to you asking to see it.

Okay that's great! Thanks for letting me know that :)

lugi2000
11-18-2018, 09:58 PM
I've bought a few things of TTD users in my time. Some users have feedback next to their name to. Just be careful and check pictures.