Butterfly Tenergy 05 Hard | Unboxing and First Impressions

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Heyyyyy Guys! Here's our first ever unboxing video on TableTennisDaily, and what better way to start than with this the highly anticipated Tenergy 05 Hard!

In this video I give my initial impressions of the rubbers weight, sponge hardness and more! Stay tuned for our full upcoming review!

Who's tried the Tenergy 05 hard? Let us know in the comments. What else would you like me to include in unboxing videos?

Be sure to post a review of the rubber in a review center if you have tried it here.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I have played with it for approx. 4 hours now ... I am curious to hear how you feel about the amount of spin on the serve especially on the low toss ones , compared to regular Tenergy 05 ...
Heyyyyy Guys! Here's our first ever unboxing video on TableTennisDaily, and what better way to start than with this the highly anticipated Tenergy 05 Hard!

In this video I give my initial impressions of the rubbers weight, sponge hardness and more! Stay tuned for our full upcoming review!

Who's tried the Tenergy 05 hard? Let us know in the comments. What else would you like me to include in unboxing videos?

Be sure to post a review of the rubber in a review center if you have tried it here.

Reactions: Der_Echte

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I have played with it for approx. 4 hours now ... I am curious to hear how you feel about the amount of spin on the serve especially on the low toss ones , compared to regular Tenergy 05 ...

Hey ttmonster, awesome we will be releasing our review soon. Looking forward to hearing your findings to, a very interesting rubber indeed :)

Reactions: ttmonster
With the new hard rubbers nowadays they are not as fast as first but when you go deeply into the sponge with your hits, that is when its true power comes out. I like the hard rubbers since when you need them slow they can be slow and then they can be fast too.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
HTB1WwoEdqSWBuNjSsrbq6y0mVXat.jpg

Hi, Dan

You certainly need this device, Durometer Shore A scale. Must-have device for everyone looking to get a real HARD sponge.
Be happy/

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sho...-100-HA-sclerometer-hardness/32856788398.html