Please help me choose one of the VICTAS offensive rubbers!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Hi guys,

I'm currently using Tenergy 05 on my forehand in the thickest sponge. I am a modern defender but with some classical defending thrown in. I heavy dig at the table with my forehand or loop, then when away from the table I will either fish, chop or counter loop the ball back. I also tend to like to throw in a flat no spin hit when I'm at the table. If I HAD to think of a player that I have a similar style to it would probably be Daniel Kleinert.

I have now got a chronic rotator cuff injury which I am going to have to manage, with my job and then the TT on top of what I do for work, it will never fully go away. So I thought in order to try and take at least some strain away from my shoulder/back I will change to a lighter blade so that it doesn't feel like I'm trying to play with a hammer. My Joo Se Hyuk blade weighs over 100g without rubbers! I am going to use the TSP Balsa 3.5 Def+ blade.

All of the above said, I'm looking to move away from Tenergy 05 to something more suited to my style of play. Something less sensitive to spin. Can anyone recommend the VICTAS inverted rubber that will work for me coming off the back of Tenergy 05? I still want to retain the offensive capability as some points I will attack more to surprise the opponent. Please give me some recommendations and reasons as to why a particular rubber will work for me.

Thank you everyone!

V15 is cheaper than tenergy. As hat i have said v15 is hard and it is faster and spinnier than all other victas rubbers
How does the V15 Extra compare to say the V 01? And how does the 15 compare to Tenergy 05?