Hungarian open 2019 seating and entrance?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Hi, I would like to fly to Budapest and attend the Hungarian Open event in january, is it free to enter? How does the seating work? If the seats are not reserved, how early should I arrive to get good seats?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2018
Can confirm as a hungarian who usually attends. Buy tickets at the entry and first come first serve. There will be good seats avaible iam sure . Also what i like about hun open is that they let people very close to the players .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Do you have an idea about the ticket prices please ?
Can confirm as a hungarian who usually attends. Buy tickets at the entry and first come first serve. There will be good seats avaible iam sure . Also what i like about hun open is that they let people very close to the players .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Around 12 euro the first days and between 18-24 euros for the finals, dpending on seats.

Thank you very much. I found, however, this info on what appears to be the website of the Hungarian TT Federation:
2019. január 15-17.(kedd-csütörtök)

• Diák, nyugdíjas, versenyengedélyes napijegy - 1000 Ft
  • Felnőtt napijegy - 1500 Ft
2019. január 18-20.(péntek-vasárnap)

• Diák, nyugdíjas, versenyengedélyes napijegy - 1500 Ft
  • Felnőtt napijegy - 2000 Ft
A heti bérlet egységesen 8000 Ft.

Is that incorrect then ?

What I know is between 4000 and 8000 ft /12-24 euro/, free for under age of 3 and over 64.
Maybe there are some other discounts and/or special prices for junior events, I don't know.
But at that margine I really wouldn't matter.

You see, my children are all over the Europe, have friends there, they visit us and we visit them, a ticket for a concert in the Se OH is around 150euro usually and for the top summer classical summit here is 20euro, we never complain their prices, but they always complain ours. Why? Our beer is better, just enjoy it.

Thank you very much. I found, however, this info on what appears to be the website of the Hungarian TT Federation:
2019. január 15-17.(kedd-csütörtök)

• Diák, nyugdíjas, versenyengedélyes napijegy - 1000 Ft
  • Felnőtt napijegy - 1500 Ft
2019. január 18-20.(péntek-vasárnap)

• Diák, nyugdíjas, versenyengedélyes napijegy - 1500 Ft
  • Felnőtt napijegy - 2000 Ft
A heti bérlet egységesen 8000 Ft.

Is that incorrect then ?

Sorry and excuse me, bro, I missread you as SE, but still your SK N OH tickets are 40 euro.