Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
This was at the Butterfly Celebration party (in Moscow) right before the 2010 World Championships, includes Zhang Jike, Ma Long, Ma Lin, Chen Qi, Wang Hao, Liu Guoliang and Xu Xin eating dinner watching Michael Maze backhand!!

A huge thanks to the amazing youtuber CrawSpecificated

watchmaze.jpg

The Chinese National Team above look up in amazement as they eat their dinner

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
That's not cool guys. I watch TT all the time when I'm eating. It's no different than people watching Baseball, Football, American Football, or Basketball at a Sports Bar or what not. I really don't enjoy it when people don't hold our sport in the same regard as other sports. Federer watches Nadals matches and vice versa. It's apart of every culture to watch sport when eating out and it shouldn't be any different to watch TT especially when you're an Athlete of the sport.

This user has no status.
That's not cool guys. I watch TT all the time when I'm eating. It's no different than people watching Baseball, Football, American Football, or Basketball at a Sports Bar or what not. I really don't enjoy it when people don't hold our sport in the same regard as other sports. Federer watches Nadals matches and vice versa. It's apart of every culture to watch sport when eating out and it shouldn't be any different to watch TT especially when you're an Athlete of the sport.

I totally agree with you.. and I just do the same I download the matches that I like the most from every tournament to watch it when I am eating or just to study the tactics that the pros are using... and I also play some part of the videos in slow motion to check techniques as well as tactics...
But I also understand other people because the sport that I have played most of life is soccer but I dont enyoy watching it as much as playing it. But with table tennis I am just crazy about it...:cool:

says yup.. from weibo haha :D
says yup.. from weibo haha :D
Oct 2011
haha i love vids like this. thanks for the vid. i wish you guys can share more vids like this.

Last edited: