Test / timo zlc / timo alc / viscaria / timo spirit

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Hello friends, i'm always testing woods at the end of my seasons, i currently occupied the tim zlc and wanted to give a change looking for a greater effect. For this reason probe the following woods

in speed i can point out that they are all similar, it changes sometimes the catapulta of the wood and the sensation.
All were tested with 05 to the fh and 05 fx (1,9) to the bh

beginning for my current madero

zlc:it has good sensation is not so hard the wood, to my look vibra a little more than the alc, in speed i feel faster (or with less control that the alc) above all in the passive game, it is able to control the balls with much effect above all in the reves, usaba fx 2.1 but lower to fx 1.9 and i am having the same problem. The good of the madero is that in the active game you can generate balls very fast with short movements and against attacks with a lot of ease, the problem is that in the 9-9 or closed parts with a little pressure it is not so easy to make these shots. My other problem is that in the reception i can not generate a lot of effect, that's why i'm testing m2 and m3 on the reves

alc: In the bh with the fx was perfect, however the fh feels that the catapulta was not enough strong (although the ball was quick), i believe it is because it is a little hard the wood, the good is that it can be generate enough effect and is more controllable than the zlc (especially in the short game), the other thing i do not like is the take st (do not try fl for the haha money)

viscaria: Excellent wood, excellent touch quickly was everything i wanted, however with two tenergy the weight was a lot for me (i had a small injury in my hand) only that made this wooden leave, has a lot of sensation, good speed, the grip is good, only his weight that is far ahead caused me problems

spirit: Good wood a little slow to my look, or with not enough catapulta, is very light and is more likely to visar (use the version with the antique butterfly), feel that in the fh needed something faster than to5, but the wood for serve and receive is ideal

i seem a combination of zlc to the fh and alc in the bh is the wood of my dreams haha wait to teste the xiom ... Or that they make a visction a little light