KTL Stranger | 1,2 mm or OX?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
My recommendation for review is not to have it so long, and secondly, get the attacker to loop higher arc.
The lower arc is too inconsistent for his skills and making it difficult for you to continue a 10+ rally chop.
I'm not sure how you can do a review with only 1 or 2 chops and then the ball goes off...

Stranger and Stranger Attack are both very decent "inexpensive" rubbers.
I would classify the attack for attacking purpose - one can make use of the sponge to add your own spin and variation on.
While the Stranger being OX is solely reliant on the opponents incoming ball

however the packaging isn't so great.
I had few sheets where rubber "stuck" onto the paper cover, and its a mission to get it off the paper.
I would say, these topsheet is one of the tacky/sticky topsheets ever (when out of the packaging

Btw, maybe unboxing a rubber should be added to your review too, and including close ups

Reactions: JMC
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
While the Stranger being OX is solely reliant on the opponents incoming ball
however the packaging isn't so great.
I had few sheets where rubber "stuck" onto the paper cover, and its a mission to get it off the paper.
I would say, these topsheet is one of the tacky/sticky topsheets ever (when out of the packaging

Btw, maybe unboxing a rubber should be added to your review too, and including close ups

Acetone will easily remove the rubber stuck to the paper cover without damage to the rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Acetone will easily remove the rubber stuck to the paper cover without damage to the rubber.

Yeah, that is what I tell my clients
I would say, worse case is that the OX one will stick on the paper 100% and it is best to have acetone handy and don't worse it off without using acetone

Out of maybe 20 different OX rubbers, stranger Ox is the only one I have came across sticking like this