TableTennisDaily on TV!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Main Slovak TV streams Dans Shot of the year compilation!

I just saw this amazing thing!!!

They streamed our official youtube video of the shot of the year on our TV!
I mean - we have several TV stations in Slovakia, but this one is one of the 2 main and most viewed.. and the put this compilation at the end of the sport reports.. :)

ttdontv.jpg

First they put JOO Se Hyuk vs. Matsudaira shot, then Pierre-Luc Hinse around the net.. Then Cazuo Matsumoto behind the back, and it ended with Samsonov´s backhand smash.. During the backhand smash I could see the 10 in the top right corner, so no doubt about it was this official video! :D

I think - Dan - did they ask you about permission? I dont think so.. I think you can sue them, lol :D

Anyways, nice one at the end of year :)
Here is link to archives, so you can believe me! :D

TV JOJ SPORT ARCHIVE take it to 4:00 cca and there it starts heheee :D

Too bad they didnt include Ding Nings winner shot of the year ..

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
They also said its the best rallyes from passed year, so kinda they were wrong.. heh..
But anyways nice they streamed this on TV :)

Amazing thanks for the post Michal! They did not ask me for permission, however I do not own the footage so I cannot sue them hehe. ESPN is a major sports company and they are looking into the promoting the video so should be interesting :)

Once again thanks for posting this and finding out this incredible moment for TTD!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
hehe Dan soon you will be famous enough to ask Timo for an interview LOL ps check out my avatar :p

Haha still working on that Matt :p.. I have a camera now to so I need to get someone to fire balls at me hehe!

Wow awesome avatar what does the writing on the ball say? Did you make it?

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Anyways i like how table tennis was put at the same level as the NHL, NBA, and other sports! Hopefully it will continue to become more popular. The report was kinda boring until Dan's video was shown, then the epic music started :)

Thanks haha, lets all do our best in getting table tennis bigger and hopefully it will be on the TV a lot more :). Thanks for your support Axamax

Dan has to be very happy with these news while I practise my sidespin forehand hehe. Congratulations Dan. :)

Hey Alexander, welcome to the site :).

Hope you enjoy everything we have here. I am very happy, it is pretty surreal but all the same, its awesome to see table tennis reach the national stations!

Thanks for the support! :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Damn, that's amazing :O
And you told us it was long time ago since you made a video? damn, than the ones before must be even better... :D
Good work Dan, it's rolling :D
They used a few points of Dan's top 10 ;) They all come from the video ^^

Haha thanks Rhydian :)

Just wish I could retrieve all my old videos I had on my first youtube channel. I have a lot less time to make new videos however this year i'm going to try and work harder and get more videos out there. Glad you like it! It's awesome that almost a million people have already watched it!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thanks Dan. I'm only unhappy from the fact I'm maybe too old to become a professional player. But the important thing is to enjoy the game. :)

Never to old Alexander. Enjoy, have fun and give your best. Thats what everything is about :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk