viscaria rubber choices

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
im wondering if any one enjoyed 41degree sponge hurricane 3 like me? and what of u use on back hands? anything really good yet cheaper than tenergy series?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Nittaku hurricane pro turbo 3 (idk hardness) 2.0 thinkness or h3-20 37 degree or H3 -50

h3 provides tons of safety, but i do need a lot speed on bh, now im pretty happy with rozena rubber. forehandwise i think 40 or 41 degree are both good

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I recommend BH Omega VII Tour or Omega VII Pro! :) my recommendation

i have tried omega v, it is a good rubber and it is speedy, there is nothing wrong about omega, but i simply dont like the way top sheet looks(lack of tranparencey)

This user has no status.
h3 provides tons of safety, but i do need a lot speed on bh, now im pretty happy with rozena rubber. forehandwise i think 40 or 41 degree are both good

Ahh yeah i see your point so you want the rubber to do the work for you?
coz with a bit of booster they are pretty good for backhand replacement

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Ahh yeah i see your point so you want the rubber to do the work for you?
coz with a bit of booster they are pretty good for backhand replacement

see i dont even boost my 41 h3, boosted rubbers are not going to perform very consistent over the time. also i feel pretty good about those unboosted rubbers. i tried boosters for one time and the gain is very limited and the mess by doing it was aweful

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
see i dont even boost my 41 h3, boosted rubbers are not going to perform very consistent over the time. also i feel pretty good about those unboosted rubbers. i tried boosters for one time and the gain is very limited and the mess by doing it was aweful

ahh okay yeah its a art to get use to with my b2 blue sponge i get 4 months consistent boosting out of it and it hasn't failed me in like 2 years or so but yeah i totally get what you mean

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
ahh okay yeah its a art to get use to with my b2 blue sponge i get 4 months consistent boosting out of it and it hasn't failed me in like 2 years or so but yeah i totally get what you mean

gotcha. the other reason i dont boost is that boosted rubber may be too fast for viscaria fh, more safety may help to win the game

Reactions: 729B2