Good quality boosting products

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I think the number of layers of booster depends on how soft you want the rubber.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
T05 is an accomplished product. It needs no more improvements. I strongly believe so.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I am selling one Butterfly Amicus 3000 Plus Table Tennis Robot in amazing & working condition.

I would recommend starting a separate sales thread for this.
Also posting pictures of the sold item(s) is mandatory.

Totally agree with Suga D and therefore I have deleted your post. Make a new thread for yourself if you want this info out.

Suga, can you delete all but the first sentence of the quote so cabulanunez so it is not presented in full here. I am deleting his post because it is totally inappropriate in this thread.

Reactions: Suga D
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Joe, what level are you? Is there a real reason you want to boost T05. I don't believe making it softer is a real reason. If it is for that, you should get a softer rubber.

Unless you are a really really high level, there is probably not a valid reason for boosting T05. And booster, particularly more than a little booster, does kind of mess up spring sponge type rubbers like Tenergy and T05 really does not need booster.

Harder, Chinese rubbers like H3 are made to be boosted. T05, with it's delicate sponge is made to play as if it was already boosted when it was not.

If you want to mess around with boosting, get inexpensive Chinese rubbers like H3 and mess around. Those rubbers are excellent when boosted and only cost $20.00 for the commercial version so, if you mess up, you did not put such a big dent in your wallet and a few weeks later, the mess up will be gone and you can try again. It won't destroy H3 to mess up when boosting. It will do that to T05.

This user has no status.
Thanks,
Thanks for the detailed post Carl.
I play at national level in u15s. I have a few spare sheets of tenergy at home that I would try booster on first and I also have 2 sheets of H3 to mess around on aswell. I wanted to boost as I like softer sponge rubbers however I have become used to tenergy and like it's capabilities so I will not be changing rubber.
Thanks