Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
--- To all English Table Tennis fans and Liam Pitchford fans World Wide! ---

I remember when Liam Pitchford defeated Alexey Smirnov in the European Championships last year many people wanted to see the match. This dream is now possible thanks to FanTTW of youtube! We can all enjoy and watch this incredible match unfold. The match went to the wire with the seventh set being 12-10!

The last set is fantastic, with some incredible touch to touch rallies with some nice flicks and open attacks. Liam is also intereviewed at the end of the match by FanTTW.

Bare in mind everyone that Liam Pitchfords World Ranking was 269 and Alexey Smirnov was 20!

Enjoy the match! :)

liampitchford.jpg

Photo by: Alex Lomaev

Liam Pitchford also defeated Vladimir Samsonov at the European Championships 2011 which can be found here

Keep an eye out for this this young lad!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Nice victory Liam.
I love how the Russian pronounces Lie-am in the interview at the end, haha.
Great work though. Hoping to see an English player break through the top 100 this year, and everyone knows Mr Pitchford has the most potential to do so!

says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
Insightful interview with Ovcharov

There is a long (and very insightful) interview I found on that same link that the Russian chap had with Dimitri Ovcharov in Russian. I can translate and write/post it on here if you guys are interested. They discuss everything from his childhood, what he eats, to girls and cars) let me know if you guys will be interested, then I will go ahead and do it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
There is a long (and very insightful) interview I found on that same link that the Russian chap had with Dimitri Ovcharov in Russian. I can translate and write/post it on here if you guys are interested. They discuss everything from his childhood, what he eats, to girls and cars) let me know if you guys will be interested, then I will go ahead and do it.

Very Interested! Please do this! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
Nice victory Liam.
I love how the Russian pronounces Lie-am in the interview at the end, haha.
Great work though. Hoping to see an English player break through the top 100 this year, and everyone knows Mr Pitchford has the most potential to do so!

For sure, the way Liam is going he can go really far! He could cause some major upsets at the World Team and Olympics if he goes!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011

I know the interview, no idea about what they say though xD A translation would be awesome!!