PDA

View Full Version : Tournament in Upper Salzburg (Austria)

LegendenSBG
01-05-2012, 06:21 AM
Hej Folks,

just want to inform u all that my club is arranging his big tournament the next 2 days like the last 10 years.
Beside a lot of other top players Stefan Fegerl, Daniel Habesohn, Dominik Habesohn and former world class player Qian Qianli are participating.

I´ll get u some high class HD footage, videos and pics. Maybe one or the other interview.

Dan
01-05-2012, 12:58 PM
This is exciting! Can't wait on your videos, pics and reports! Good luck if your playing :)

LegendenSBG
01-05-2012, 05:07 PM
Yes i am, got Fegerl/Habesohn in the doubles second round and Qian Qianli in Singles :)

Dan
01-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Yes i am, got Fegerl/Habesohn in the doubles second round and Qian Qianli in Singles :)

Good luck! be sure to get the matches on camera when you defeat them! :)

LegendenSBG
01-06-2012, 06:16 AM
Good luck! be sure to get the matches on camera when you defeat them! :)

So i don´t have to film it cause i´m going to lose ? :P

Dan
01-06-2012, 06:57 AM
So i don´t have to film it cause i´m going to lose ? :P

Hehe, you never know. Im sure you will be fine, aslong as you give your best. Such a great experience to play players of that level :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

LegendenSBG
01-06-2012, 08:19 PM
Well, so the first Results are up.

Daniel Habesohn won the tournament, Qian Qianli lost against him in the Final. But the more interesting thing is, that Qian defeated Stefan Fegerl 3:0, and not just only 3:0, but 11:3, 11;1m 11;3. That guy is now 47 years old, and Fegerl is known as the fifth best player in austria, playing with Werner Schlager for SVS Niederösterreich. What a great match that was !!

We got it all on camera, so i´ll upload them in the next few days.

WiWa
01-06-2012, 08:41 PM
That's quite humiliating for Fegerl. I'm curious to see the match haha.

LegendenSBG
01-06-2012, 09:52 PM
It was 10:0 in the second set, he gave the service away. It was stunning HOW chanceless Fegerl was

Dan
01-09-2012, 12:44 PM
It was 10:0 in the second set, he gave the service away. It was stunning HOW chanceless Fegerl was

Wow that's incredible! Looking forward to the video :)

How did you get on in the tournament LegendenSBG?

LegendenSBG
02-04-2012, 03:29 PM
Man, it took us a while to get all the things done...

But here we got the Video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfw0OY2G3ds

And the pictures :

http://www.uttcneumarkt.com/?page_id=1242

Der_Echte
02-05-2012, 03:58 AM
Wow SBG, that waz a great tourney for the championship of Lake Waller. You all had so much room between tables. Here in Korea, there would have been another table in between your tables with matches going on like crazy. Your tourney has nice action and wonderful level of players. Nice production on the vid as well. I only passed through Austria when I lived in Europe. Might have to stop by if I ever make it back to Europe.

LegendenSBG
02-07-2012, 11:40 AM
Yeah our tournament got quite famous over the last few years. We organize it since 11 years now and the top players keep coming again and again :). We have 3 rows of tables, 3 tables, 4 tables, 4 tables, so the top3 tables got more space. :)

Dan
02-07-2012, 02:30 PM
Love the competition highlights! Been looking forward to this. Daniel Habesohn is a fantastic player, great to see him fighting and giving his all. I love the layout of the venue, and the quality of those tables are very good! I want to enter hehe :P

The video is made very well to, very professional!

LegendenSBG
02-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Hey Dan, you are warmly welcome to enter the next edition :) So is everybody else here of course :) Its always in the first week of january