Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
--- The futures bright, the futures Wong Ho Hin ---

I have been in contact with Andy, Wong Ho Hin's father and I thought it would be a fantastic opportunity for us to follow Wong Ho Hin's progress. Wong Ho Hin has a youtube channel which can be found here

wonghohin.jpg

Photo by: Philip Schalber

Summary of Wong Ho Hin's Biography:

1. Hong Kong Table Tennis Youth Team member (The Youngest Team member)
2. ITTF 2011 World Hopes Challenge Champion and World Hopes team member
3. Hong Kong Rank No. 1 age below 13 years old.
4. Hong Kong All Primary Schools Elite Champion in 2010 and 2011.

Wong Ho Hin training at the Werner Schlager Academy

With Werner Schlager himself!!

Wong Ho Hin training with Japan's Kasumi Ishikawa

I think this thread will be a great way to follow this amazing star! If you have any questions, Andy his father will get back to you in the comments below.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Greetngs

Dear All the friends in TableTennisDaily,

First, thanks Dan for introducing Jacky Wong Ho Hin in this forum. I am Jacky's father, and greetings to you all.

Jacky joined several ITTF events last year, and represented HK for several international competitions and made lots of good friends around the World; it was really an eye opener for him and for myself. Vicki Wong Wing Tung (14 years old next month) is Jacky's elder sister, and she is also a member of HK TT Youth Team.

Although Jacky only started his table tennis 4 years ago, he has been very keen on it. He has been progressively improving his skill and power. Currently, he has his training for at least 15 hours a week in the Hong Kong Youth team; He had just finished his training camp in China for 5 weeks with all the top teenage players from all different provinces in China ( Jacky is the youngest one among them). It was a great learning experience for him.

TableTennisDaily is a great site, and I find lots of useful information here, and great videos of the pros. I believe this help a lot in promoting TT. I will certainly share this site with our friends in Hong Kong and China so that they can also be benefited and share their experience and joy.

If any friends here happened to be coming to HK in the future and want to play, please drop me a message and I am very happy to help and introduce some good HK TT Clubs or friendship competition. By the way, I am not a good table tennis player, and didn't play since I was 12 years old; but I really enjoy watching Vicki and Jacky play TT.

Have a happy and healthy 2012, and keep enjoying in playing Table Tennis.

Cheers,
Andy

Reactions: TTFan01
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Thanks josh4209211 and TT Guru. I have attached our photos below:
Picture 635.jpgJacky Wong.jpg

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Thanx for sharing Andy. Your son does look like the genuine article. There's no substitute to enthusiasm I believe, and it's great to know that you will always have his back.;) I've seen his video quite a number of times, and it's wonderful that I get to know you now.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Thank you all of you, Ho Hin will have the HK Open Men's Double today, more than two hundreds pairs.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Welcome Andy! This is going to be an amazing thread!

Thanks for joining and its great to see other members really enthusiastic about watching Wong Ho Hin's progress :). Good luck with Wong in the doubles today, please let us know how he gets on and any videos/pictures you manage to snap :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Ho Hin managed to get to the 9th place which is considered quite good at his age as this is open for all ages and professional players. We didn't take any videos this time, but will try to post his future competition video in this forum. Once again thank you Dan and all of your support to Ho Hin.
Andy

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Ho Hin managed to get to the 9th place which is considered quite good at his age as this is open for all ages and professional players. We didn't take any videos this time, but will try to post his future competition video in this forum. Once again thank you Dan and all of your support to Ho Hin.
Andy

Not to worry Andy! It's great to hear Ho Hin doing great and finishing 9th that is good! We look forward to future pictures and videos here :)
best regards