Friendship 755-2 halflong pimples

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
That isn't much of a review. The looper didn't seem to have that much trouble getting the ball back and hitting it so it was easy for the chopper to get to.

What I like to see in a review is to see real play and how someone takes advantage of the rubber. I want to see what the reviewed rubber can do easier than other rubbers. Just hitting the ball back and forth does not cut it.

Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
says https://youtu.be/8iiMdDFbcWg
says https://youtu.be/8iiMdDFbcWg
Sep 2017
Read 15 reviews
That isn't much of a review. The looper didn't seem to have that much trouble getting the ball back and hitting it so it was easy for the chopper to get to.

What I like to see in a review is to see real play and how someone takes advantage of the rubber. I want to see what the reviewed rubber can do easier than other rubbers. Just hitting the ball back and forth does not cut it.
This is the real game. The attacker has no problems with the first ball. 3-4 the ball is already very difficult. The Defensor probably makes the impact. It is well shown that it is a plug to the second zone. He will finish the opponent. The result shows how it works.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Please try spinlord Keiler. Know alot of people that use it that like it. Nice with videos about pimples.

I am also thinking about starting to make youtube videos, but i feel like that i must make such investment with buying a camera. May i ask what camera you are using and what it did cost? I am thinking about trying to use the cellphone, but i do not know how good the quality will be. Thanks!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015

To be honest, I don't see much usefulness in video reviews of rubbers or blades: you usually have a 2400+ dude executing some shots that look more or less identical to what they did a week ago with another rubber/blade. The only takeaway I typically have is that reviewer has better skills than me and can play with pretty much anything.

If others find it useful and it gives reviewers YouTube views - more power to them.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
To be honest, I don't see much usefulness in video reviews of rubbers or blades: you usually have a 2400+ dude executing some shots that look more or less identical to what they did a week ago with another rubber/blade. The only takeaway I typically have is that reviewer has better skills than me and can play with pretty much anything.

If others find it useful and it gives reviewers YouTube views - more power to them.

I kinda agree. People mostly good stuff. I feel that Dan feel that he need to say that every rubber is good, and Maybe all rubber is so good nowadays But he could almost summarize every TTD review with that it is a good rubber for looping. But that is just my opinion.

I find it pretty funny to view reviews with pimple rubbers since that is not so common. And the Guy in the video Do know how to chop so he should be able to tell us What he thinks about the rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Please try spinlord Keiler. Know alot of people that use it that like it. Nice with videos about pimples.

I am also thinking about starting to make youtube videos, but i feel like that i must make such investment with buying a camera. May i ask what camera you are using and what it did cost? I am thinking about trying to use the cellphone, but i do not know how good the quality will be. Thanks!

To me, its the time to make videos, edit videos and upload.
I have no time for stuff like that. Its really time consuming (I've uploaded coaching videos for few months, then stopped)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
To me, its the time to make videos, edit videos and upload.
I have no time for stuff like that. Its really time consuming (I've uploaded coaching videos for few months, then stopped)

Okay, i am thinking that if i am already in the tabletennis hall maybe i can film a little. But i can imagine that editing and preparation takes alot of time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Read 1 reviews
Okay, i am thinking that if i am already in the tabletennis hall maybe i can film a little. But i can imagine that editing and preparation takes alot of time.

I think it'd be beneficial to TTD members if we have professionals like you to address our questions by video. You may find out you like it more than you thought. ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I think it'd be beneficial to TTD members if we have professionals like you to address our questions by video. You may find out you like it more than you thought. ;)

haha, that is flattering. I would not call me a professional haha, but thanks! I know some stuff but not everything and there are several ways to do many strokes so i try to be humle about it, that if i try to teach something here to someone, try to explain that it is the way i think you should do the stroke, but it can be other good ways to do it aswell. technique is very subjective and everyone focus on different things.

Since i play with short pimple, and have friends that play with long pimples i feel that i know somewhat much about how to play with these rubbers, how they work and tactics with them and against them. And i feel that there are not many videos online explaining this, so there is a kind of a void. Of course there are less players that play with these equipment but it must be difficult to know how to use these kind of rubbers if you want to try them or if you are already playing with them and do not have a coach.

It would also be fun to explain how to use inverted rubbers. In general it is very fun to explain tabletennis stuff as long as people are interested and want to listen.

But i feel that there a camera maybe is pretty expensive so must be sure that i want to do this.

Some strokes are pretty certain how you do them. But if you have been a coach a long time or have been playing a long time you notice that some strokes can be done in somewhat different ways. Especially if you look at the pros. That technique is somewhat subjective. I feel that the guys that post a video seem to be so sure of themselfes that the way they teach the stroke is the best way, and i feel that this is almost arrogant and not so humble. I do not know if i would have problem with this if i start posting videos. But of course you could try to teach the basics that every stroke have and try to teach the stroke the way you think it is the best.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Read 1 reviews
haha, that is flattering. I would not call me a professional haha, but thanks! I know some stuff but not everything and there are several ways to do many strokes so i try to be humle about it, that if i try to teach something here to someone, try to explain that it is the way i think you should do the stroke, but it can be other good ways to do it aswell. technique is very subjective and everyone focus on different things.

Since i play with short pimple, and have friends that play with long pimples i feel that i know somewhat much about how to play with these rubbers, how they work and tactics with them and against them. And i feel that there are not many videos online explaining this, so there is a kind of a void. Of course there are less players that play with these equipment but it must be difficult to know how to use these kind of rubbers if you want to try them or if you are already playing with them and do not have a coach.

It would also be fun to explain how to use inverted rubbers. In general it is very fun to explain tabletennis stuff as long as people are interested and want to listen.

But i feel that there a camera maybe is pretty expensive so must be sure that i want to do this.

Some strokes are pretty certain how you do them. But if you have been a coach a long time or have been playing a long time you notice that some strokes can be done in somewhat different ways. Especially if you look at the pros. That technique is somewhat subjective. I feel that the guys that post a video seem to be so sure of themselfes that the way they teach the stroke is the best way, and i feel that this is almost arrogant and not so humble. I do not know if i would have problem with this if i start posting videos. But of course you could try to teach the basics that every stroke have and try to teach the stroke the way you think it is the best.

An I-phone/Android phone should be able to do the camera work. Then a free editing tool can also be downloaded from the Web. Learning it is quite fast if you don't need to add wording, comments.... My 2cents.