BTY TB ALC V/S Carbonado 190/145

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Hello folks,

This is Abhishek. I have got a lot of confusion between which blade to chose between TB ALC and Carbonado 190/145.

I play with Tibhar Samsonov Stratus Carbon at present. I use Donic Bluefire M2 on FH and Donic Bluefire M3 on BH. I play all round game but more focusing on spin.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE CORRECT BLADE AND CORRECT COMBINATION OF RUBBERS FOR THE SAME

Last edited:
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Hello folks,

This is Abhishek. I have got a lot of confusion between which blade to chose between TB ALC and Carbonado 190/145.

I play with Tibhar Samsonov Stratus Carbon at present.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE CORRECT BLADE AND CORRECT COMBINATION OF RUBBERS FOR THE SAME

Not much wrong with that Tibhar blade. Or is it? If so, what?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Sometimes I feel that the blade is inconsistent. For same effort sometimes the ball speed varies. I have been using the blade for 3 years now.

Or should i just upgrade my rubbers and continue with the same blade ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
I've tried that blade and curiously with same rubbers, when I was a newbie and was very spinny and controllable, that blade is innerforce carbon, may be my lv is lower than your but, I've felt that setup was very good, if your rubbers have 3 years as the blade, you should buy the same rubbers and attach it.

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk