DHS H301 vs BT Timo Boll ZLF

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Hey!
What do You think what are pros and cons of this two blades. Maybe some comparision? I use H301 now but I think to choose TB ZLF. Will it be a good change?

The TB ZLF may be a slightly better blade (I have not played with it) but the current price of this Butterfly blade is nearly 3 times what I paid for my DHS H301. I suppose having a name on it like Timo Boll makes you feel like a better player (and allows you to show off at your club).

This user has no status.
Hehe... If only thanks to world- known name on blade my game would be better... ;) Finally I've got the TB ZLF and I'm after first training and...:
1) ZLF with the same rubbers (XIOM Vega Pro max and XIOM Vega Europe) is slighltly lighter (approx. 7 g)
2) DHS is a little bit harder and faster
3) ZLF has a really soft touch in block, it's amazing...
but...:
1) Almost all of my backhands falls out of the table- it's strange because I suppose that ZLF should be slower blade
2) The "feeling" in attack of ZLF is totally different from H301. I had a lot of problems with new blade... My balls was not confident, I was playing a lot of high balls and made a lot of unforced errors... I have now mixed feelings. Of course I will give the ZLF another chance but my game was much more better with H301...