PDA

View Full Version : Kristian Karlsson - Fire training speed and power 2019

PawelTableTennis
02-03-2019, 02:40 PM
Kristian Karlsson insane training with masive power and speed!

https://youtu.be/Bti8pBxmtaw

Ilia Minkin
02-03-2019, 02:48 PM
Thank you so much, amazing footage.

yogi_bear
02-03-2019, 04:23 PM
I dunno why he chops.

Lula
02-03-2019, 04:35 PM
I think he wants to train counterloop the opponents loop. I find it interesting that it seems like the pros do not play very much irregular exercises from videos i see. I mean i can also play pretty long and with okay speed if i know where the ball is coming, not this fast and for this long of course. But i feel that it would give them more if they made it more irregular, but maybe they want to find the hit(is it called hit in english? In swedish you say that you want to find "träffen").

Tornado2016
02-03-2019, 04:50 PM
I think he wants to train counterloop the opponents loop. I find it interesting that it seems like the pros do not play very much irregular exercises from videos i see. I mean i can also play pretty long and with okay speed if i know where the ball is coming, not this fast and for this long of course. But i feel that it would give them more if they made it more irregular, but maybe they want to find the hit(is it called hit in english? In swedish you say that you want to find "träffen").
In principle, I share your opinion. But I think that in multiball and in practice that is not recorded they also play more irregular exercises. They probably start with regular ones to get the right timing and a feeling for their technique.

There is one story I heard from a table tennis coach in Düsseldorf about when Marcos Freitas came to practice there and he was the first guy to feed him multiball. He was doing an irregular exercise because he was promoting such exercises a lot in the Western part of Germany at that time. But Freitas directly complained and said he wants to have a regular placement since he is doing it like that for years.

Suga D
02-03-2019, 04:53 PM
These regular drills are good to find the rhythm. Once warmed up i would agree that irregular are more match simulating.

Lula
02-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Yes! Maybe they only film in the beginning of the practice. So freitas only do multiball when he knows where the ball is coming? Feel that you need to challenge yourself at multi ball to become better. But Freitas proably know better what is best for him.

ttmonster
02-03-2019, 05:18 PM
I think there was in interview too where he said his favorite exercise was 2-2 from the backhand corner :) ... sounds counter-intuitive to me too

Yes! Maybe they only film in the beginning of the practice. So freitas only do multiball when he knows where the ball is coming? Feel that you need to challenge yourself at multi ball to become better. But Freitas proably know better what is best for him.

vvk1
02-03-2019, 05:24 PM
Kristian Karlsson insane training with masive power and speed!

https://youtu.be/Bti8pBxmtaw

What camera or camcorder do you use to record your videos?

TTstyle
02-04-2019, 07:05 AM
Kristian has improved, looks fitter. Training with boll helped? :cool:

PawelTableTennis
02-04-2019, 07:30 AM
What camera or camcorder do you use to record your videos?
I use GH4 camera.

Lula
02-04-2019, 07:40 AM
I use GH4 camera.

How much Do it cost?

PawelTableTennis
02-04-2019, 07:59 AM
Around 1300 pounds uk
How much Do it cost?