3 Custom Made Blades for FREE Test Play!

says PayPal as gift just choose send money to friends and...
Sep 2018
3 custom made blades of our signature design will be available for MYTT forum members. First round will be with in the USA lower 48 states. Reply here to join the line and pm me your address . I will ship the blades out to you and you have 2 weeks to play with it. After that you ship it to the next player in line( i will post or text you the address you ship to ). Hope our MYTT members help me make the test smooth and fun . Also would like to hear from you after your test and that will help me to make the blades custom quality and service better. Please post any feedback here: Feedback
Blades pics
cache.php

A:W968/Vis construction: FH limba toply and yellow ALC inner near core ply
Test player:1: anubhav1984
B:Vis construction with ST handle
Test player:
C:N301/VIS constrction: FH Dyed koto and yellow ALC inner near core ply
Test player:
Thread on MYTT:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/topic85149_post1054658.html#1054658

Last edited:
Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
B Do not look like ST But more like conical. You obviously know this better than me if you have made the blades. But conical blades is comfortable and it is to bad that they Do not make them like that anymore. Anyone knows why?

And great Idea!

Reactions: yoass
Sep 2018
Thanks for comments. Maybe i should limit to active members or who have made deals on the forum? Hope this will work out good and more player could have chance to test the blades.

Reactions: bobpuls
Sep 2018
Test player welcome!!!

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
B Do not look like ST But more like conical. You obviously know this better than me if you have made the blades. But conical blades is comfortable and it is to bad that they Do not make them like that anymore. Anyone knows why?

And great Idea!

That caught my eye too. OSP has conical handles.

That handle shape was used by Stiga in the Kjell Johansson line, Allround Wood and Offensive Wood. Don’t know if there also was a Defensive Wood, but I expect there was.

In Stiga’s turmoils it seems to have been lost along the way. Perhaps being the only ones offering it made some or other transition manager conclude its market’s too small. That might even be true, though I suspect a chicken/egg problem there.

I wonder how popular this handle choice is amongst OSP’s offerings.

Sep 2018
i see
those blade are shipping with in usa right now and don't want cost test player too much both time and money for shipping