Hello! Im new here

This user has no status.
I am looking forward as well. I heard the table tennis equipment is really good. A guy told me that the rubbers are even better than the tenergy ones and with lowre prices... I am skeptical to this but I hope these reviews to favour the consumers...
At least for soccer their cleats are the best.. they might not be the best looking but the best quality..

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Hey Yogi. That's awesome stuff about the Adidas equipment. Do you have Tenzone SF or the standard TZ?

I assure everyone that Adidas is definitely better than Tenergy. I tried the P5 the other day and it really plays just like Tenergy 05, but has a really good sound and has a much better short game. I haven't tried it yet, but Adidas Tenzone SF will probably be the next wave BH rubber choice for all of the pros. It has a crazy high throw and has as much spin as T05 if not more.

It's what I plan on switching to.

thanks for the warm welcome!

RicharD, I haver both the Tenzone and the SF version. i already posted a review of it here including the P7(not released yet), P3, R-series.. also the blades Challenge Speed and the Fibertec series

Der_Echte, I usually see you in OOAK forums but i dont post there. I hope you are not Ranger Smith hehehe.

Yury, you will be surprised if you have a chance to hit with the P-series and Tenzone Series rubbers. Their blades are also very good in quality and performance.

Azian, thanks.

Legenden, its because Adidas saw the potential of the TT market especially with not less than 30 million players in China alone.. Adidas has been in the TT business for only about 2 years I think