Boosting Tibhar Mx-s

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Hi,

Mx-S has a very grippy topsheet as compared to Mx-P but is slower probably cz of less booster. Has anyone tried boosting tibhar mx-s?Can you please share your experiences.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Hi,

Mx-S has a very grippy topsheet as compared to Mx-P but is slower probably cz of less booster. Has anyone tried boosting tibhar mx-s?Can you please share your experiences.

Are you serious about mx-s being slower than mx-p? My Opinion is mx-s is one of the fastest I ever tried, thanks God my Curious blade is not that fast.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
I tried it on apolonia zlc and now waiting for my stiga dynasty carbon.

ok .. Apolonia is a nice blade, many of my friends use it (with G1 or Tenergy Hard). So is mx-s really too slow? What level do you play if I may ask? I'm not criticizing you, just it's interesting that mx-s can be "too slow" ... : ) I myself am just a keen amateur.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
It wasnt that MX-S was too slow.I never said anywhere that mx-s is too slow. I just said that MX-S is slower than MX-P but way more spinnier than MX-P.So i was asking if we boost MX-S we can probably get speed of MX-P and keep the great spin of MX-s.My level is around 2000 USATT.
ok .. Apolonia is a nice blade, many of my friends use it (with G1 or Tenergy Hard). So is mx-s really too slow? What level do you play if I may ask? I'm not criticizing you, just it's interesting that mx-s can be "too slow" ... : ) I myself am just a keen amateur.

Reactions: romanzdk
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
It wasnt that MX-S was too slow.I never said anywhere that mx-s is too slow. I just said that MX-S is slower than MX-P but way more spinnier than MX-P.So i was asking if we boost MX-S we can probably get speed of MX-P and keep the great spin of MX-s.My level is around 2000 USATT.

Tibhar says p and s have the same rubber hardness. The p version seemed too flexible for me and that's why I'm using s. Yeah I was actually surprised how you judged the speed of those two rubbers. I would say the opposite, but - true - I never tried it on the same blades.
Booster for me is probably sort of natural for certain Chinese rubbers, but euro/jap seemed to me, they are "soft" enough (the fh side) so why boost them anyway ...

Last edited: