Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys!

This weeks unboxing video brings you the new XIOM Icecream blades. What is so unique with these blades is that they have two different layers of carbon on opposing sides, one being ALC and one being ZLC. In this video I unbox both blades and give an overview of my initial impressions. Stay tuned for the upcoming full review of these new blades. Let us know in the comments what you think of this new hybrid carbon concept!

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
they are definitely not first ..... i build multiple blades with different compositions for each side ... and i know they have been blades like this before i made my first one . still nice if someone continues this way .
Attacking defenders are looking for such type of composition for example
And the composition is also wrong ... according the color of the inner layers... it is definitely not limba, it is too dark .

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
In the video we can see Jeoung Youngsik is using Hurricane 3 blue sponge on the forehand. That is surprising

Yes, i tried a regular red boosted h3 and it was good. It was probably an overboosted h3 that made my shots hit the net.

Hey Yogi,

Did you try a different hurricane 3 on your stiga dynasty carbon? How were the results?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
How is the blade compared to dhs long V?Seems similar to me as both have great control.What do you think?
Yes, i tried a regular red boosted h3 and it was good. It was probably an overboosted h3 that made my shots hit the net.