Do you like this forum? POLL

Do you like this Forum ? (TableTennisDaily)

• Total voters

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey, this is just so I can get an idea of what the majority think so far of this site. Please could you submit your vote.

Any feedback on your views would be most appreciated. Feel free to post.

Thanks

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
love it i find it addictive lol

This user has no status.
T

This user has no status.
the best forum :D yees

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Yea its amazing! xD if only more ppl could join! then itd be better

Yeah,,, the site has only been up for just less then a month... it will gradually increase,, just need everyone here to stay and have fun :) then people will realise where to be on the internet ha :D

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Dan buddy, you really out did yourself by creating this amazing forum. There are numerous forums out there, but honestly mate, this site takes the cake. I've read through various TT forums through the years, but I never have the inclination to register as a member....until I come across TTdaily.

And also I would like to add, what makes this site incredible are you guys!! The members!! You people are something else, it's just great. Everyday I have a hectic schedule, with my kids, my architectural firm, meetings...etc, but I never fail to log in and see new threads, posts and new info about whats happening in TTworld by people like Pingpongpom, Carl, Rhydian, you Dan, Wiwa, Anders, yousa, chughtai, zookato, bryce, and many many more. Thanx for making this forum an excellent one.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
i've voted for amazing but i have one point:

there is very much spam (including me) and this post's are not worth to read and the niveau is not that high (me including :D, excluding scylla)
We(this community) should work on this! Post should have at least 2 or 3 sentences!
Besides I wish there would be more reviews for rubbers and blades but this will come fore sure!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
@BollForte
Well that is everyones personal preference I think. I don't mind reading short posts, and to be honest I don't really care about reviews on equipment. So there is a bit for everyone, u can always skip the things that u don't really need to read ;) But yes, some posts are more interesting than others :p At least it makes me feel like I know something about table tennis :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
It is good that we have different opinions about that. Otherwise there would not start a discussion ;) Equipment is for me a very important part. it comes directly after training/technique and seeing pro's playing table tennis
reason: there is no other sport which has such a variety on equipment, all these blades and rubbers ..... countless
and I have no chance to test the rubber and after test to say: No I don't want this one, I want to test another....
through reviews I can limit the choice and save money
If the salesperson glue the rubber on my blade there will no way back for me .... have to play it

hope you understand, ofc I accept your point of view