Where can I buy Table Tennis 'skin tight' under shorts?

NDH

says Spin to win!
What kind of tight shorts is Gardos likely to be using? There are too many options, I am not sure which are best for TT.

They could be anything.

Literally every major sports company make them.

In Sports Direct alone, you'll find Under Armour, Nike, Adidas, Reebok - All will have compression shorts (which is what they are called).

I use Nike or Under Armour ones - But prefer the ones that don't come too far down my leg like the chap in that video.

Reactions: ridderz65 and fais
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
What kind of tight shorts is Gardos likely to be using? There are too many options, I am not sure which are best for TT.

The question, I think, should rather be: what gives you comfort, support, and freedom of movement?

Me, I’m all for Saive type shorts. Need to feel unrestrained. I know the trends have gone the other way, but that’s it for me. And that’s pretty much all I care about.

Reactions: langel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
What is the advantage to use that kind of underwear?

You don't make it immediately uncomfortable for everybody else to watch??? :p :p

Can we start a gofundme page for Jean-Michel Saive to invest in a simple pair of biker shorts? (ain't nobody wanna see is) ;)

jeanmi2.jpg

Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
You don't make it immediately uncomfortable for everybody else to watch??? :p :p

Can we start a gofundme page for Jean-Michel Saive to invest in a simple pair of biker shorts? (ain't nobody wanna see is) ;)

View attachment 18625

Oh, grow up. He has legs, like nearly all humans, those excepted being unfortunate.

Sorry, but I have no patience for modern day body shaming, whether in the form of extremist puritanism or otherwise.

Reactions: mart1nandersson
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
lol. "modern day body shaming" Oh brother. Lighten up Francis. It was a joke.

Life is too short if you let a little comment like mine upset you that much.

I’m not upset, but don’t think you realize how that works. (Your sister so fat. No, joking! No harm, right? Didn’t think so.)

Take that other remark into account, about hurting the eyes of the viewers. Disturbing, to me, if that’s the first thing to mind when seeing a picture of a great athlete. Woo hoo, he has a body. Must be covered up!

Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews

Oh, frame away. I gave criticism, which by no means I’m in any way emotionally involved.

That does not matter. In you or anybody wants to play im a niqaab, a diver’s suit or ALL SPANDEX, I don’t care. If you’re reinforcing the stereotypical notion of a body that must be covered extensively to protect onlooker’s sensitivities, then I cast my frown upon thee. It’s rejection of behaviour damaging to others, not anger or upset. Nuff said.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews

View attachment 18625

I have nothing but love for that man. Looks like track split shorts. Where do you get those nowadays?

No compression is needed for the movements in TT.

The question is do YOU need compression, and if yes - what kind of compression you need for the reason you need it.
After that you'll have to decide is the compression you need suitable for TT, and if not - what compromise you have to make, with TT or with the compression.
If there is no particular reason to use compression - just don't do it.
If there is a particular reason - follow the reason.
If the reason is only esthetic - follow the esthetics and use the minimum compression available

Reactions: ridderz65