Be careful when you order from DHS sports. https://www.dhs-sports.store/cart?appSec

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Crap, didn't even last a year!

jjhNliOh.png

Reactions: Lolman
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Ordered a hurricane 3 neo blue sponge provincial, order didn’t arrive after 30 days.No response from DHS;now I have to go through the hassle of refunding through PayPal. Anyone had any similar experiences?

hm.. I would get a paypal refund.
The store being offline now isn't good news

but no reply possibility - Feb is Chinese New Year time, with most of factories and TT company closed for 2 weeks...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2020
Sorry that you are fooled by a faked DHS website. But, as far as I know, the official website of DHS is wwwDOTdhs-sportsDOTcom. You may go there and launch a complaint. Also, you may ask them to verify if a webshop an authorized reseller or not.

Last edited:
Jan 2018
You're out of the loop. That was an authentic web store launched by DHS, intended for the international market. No doubt it didn't last long because the pricing was exorbitant. But what about the existing distributors if DHS sold it at the same price? Just doesn't work.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Prott.vip my top shop for the past 5 years. I have ordered TG2 BS, TG3 BS and all kinds of H3. All authentic. Price is competitive too. My last order was Neo H3 Provincial BS = $40.

Ordered a hurricane 3 neo blue sponge provincial, order didn’t arrive after 30 days.No response from DHS;now I have to go through the hassle of refunding through PayPal. Anyone had any similar experiences?