Yinhe Saturn Pro rubber

Yinhe does not use degree scale for last couple years. :)
Publicly this may appear to be the case and that is probably due to the fact that Yinhe last published the hardness scale in the 2015 catalogue, but internally they use a "range" of degrees of hardness for each category with the exception of "Hard +" (above 41 degrees) and "soft-" (below 33 degrees).

The above information was provided to me by my Yinhe Account Manager as I have only been a reseller since the end of 2016 so I do not have a 2015 catalogue to confirm this statement ;)

In fact is medium, soft and super soft, but they don't specify if medium is 38 or so

Medium is classed as 36 to 38 degrees in hardness.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Publicly this may appear to be the case and that is probably due to the fact that Yinhe last published the hardness scale in the 2015 catalogue, but internally they use a "range" of degrees of hardness for each category with the exception of "Hard +" (above 41 degrees) and "soft-" (below 33 degrees).

The above information was provided to me by my Yinhe Account Manager as I have only been a reseller since the end of 2016 so I do not have a 2015 catalogue to confirm this statement ;)

I want it for my BH

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017

Not accurate, imho. As I had Yinhe Moon Speed Soft. The only softness I've mentioned — letters in rubber name. Pretty hard rubber. :)

Not accurate, imho. As I had Yinhe Moon Speed Soft. The only softness I've mentioned — letters in rubber name. Pretty hard rubber. :)

Hi 5hark,

I will never argue with someones subjective feeling, nor can I contradict Yinhe as I do not have a durometer to be able to test the rubber stock... what I will do wherever I can is to pass on the official information I receive from the suppliers themselves or find out information for someone should they choose to contact me as many have done directly from our website :cool:

Last edited: