Foco off+

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Hi guys. I believe there are some folks here using this blade. Can you please share some thoughts about your experience with it and with of course the rubbers you used ?
I love the blade and want to get most out of it (spin/speed), but of course can't try all the rubbers around.
Has anyone used it with a boosted H3 and variants, T05 or MX-P?
Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
mine weighs 86 grms. i have t05 fx red 2.0 mm in the FH, and H3 Neo Prov. Black 2.0 Bh......This blade works amazing.....Nice Touch in the short game, Mid distance excellent.....I can loop the ball so easy......block is so good.....smash very good, it feels like you have a ridig blade, but at the same time you have all the advantages of both worlds.

it is my blade for playing actually and for a long time i think.

i hope enjoy your blade.

good matchs.

greetins from. mexico.

best regards,

lobo.

p.s : do you know where could i get another Hugo Calderano Foco off+.???

i will be attentive for your answer.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Thanks for the kind reply. I have two Foco OFF+ both 82g. Still rather new for me, still experimenting with different rubber combinations, but I absolutely share your opinion and simply love this inexpensive blade. Few guys in my club tried it and two of them already bought a pair each.(one of the guys is an ex A15 player in Belgium) one got them from the official Cornilleau shop, the other from here: https://shop-ping.be/en/. I ve got mine from spinfactory and tischtennis.biz . The second shop still has it, but the remaining stock seems to be limited
So far I tried T64, MX-P, TG3 neo, Rakza X, Thors, OmegaIV Euro, Primus and must say that the blade accepted them all and meanwhile a Mantra M is waiting to be cut.
Next comes Omega VII Asia or Tour... haven't decided yet.
Wish you all the best and keep me posted