What is your playing style?

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
My style is top spin attacker with good hold on the backhand side. I make use of good counter topspins and make use of my serve and receive to spin the first ball strong. I generally use my forehand so I need to always work on my footwork. What is your style Gabrielk?

Welcome to the forum! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I think I'm relatively passive. I like to try outplacing my opponent with a strong push or blocking, until they don't return or I get an easier ball to attack. :) But when they push long I'll attack of course (If I'm not too lazy).

This user has no status.
I think I'm relatively passive. I likIe to try outplacing my opponent with a strong push or blocking, until they don't return or I get an easier ball to attack. :) But when they push long I'll attack of course (If I'm not too lazy).

I am lazy. So now im back from little time away. I define my game as counter table tennis. I push with backspin and make it hard for the opponent to attack. If I receive an easy ball I hammer it. If the opponent attacks I use to block. I really like to block especially with my backhand short pimples. After the block I mostly hammer :p people don't like to play against me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
i play an allround game basically...more to the offensive side..i change my game up according to who im playing...but when i train i usually train hard...

This user has no status.
My style is entirely based on my FH topspin, which can generate massive rotation in comparison with my level of play, not many people can deal with it once I get the chance to really load up the spin. My serves are generally designed to activate my heavy spin 3rd ball. I also have a deceptive FH receive that is quite a bit above my level, so i try to use that as much as I can, followed by my trusty FH topspin. My BH is in comparison, pretty useless LOL... I'm trying to incorporate much more BH in my game currently.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
I`m also a chopper and i use a P1-R long pips :)) same with you
i just want to ask if how long did it take you to be a good chopper..??
THanks in advance!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
My style is top spin attacker with good hold on the backhand side. I make use of good counter topspins and make use of my serve and receive to spin the first ball strong. I generally use my forehand so I need to always work on my footwork. What is your style Gabrielk?

Welcome to the forum! :)

It is nice to see that the people here are very friendly.

Just a short introduction of myself- I have been playing for the past 5 years. I started out as more of a defensive player with lots of pushes and chops.
In the past year, i developed more of a offensive blocker style where i prefer to counter attack and win on my blocks.
Now, I am still trying to improve my footwork and hoping get into my school team:D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
It is nice to see that the people here are very friendly.

Just a short introduction of myself- I have been playing for the past 5 years. I started out as more of a defensive player with lots of pushes and chops.
In the past year, i developed more of a offensive blocker style where i prefer to counter attack and win on my blocks.
Now, I am still trying to improve my footwork and hoping get into my school team:D

That reminds me of my younger days, Gabriel :D