Anyone had experience ordering from Spin Marketing?

This user has no status.
Any one ever bought anything from Spin Marketing? http://www.spinmarketing.eu/

Having a nightmare dealing with their 'customer service' at the moment. I was looking around at the Xiom AZXi before Christmas and stumbled across their site where it was listed as 'in stock' with a delivery time of 2 or 3 days. Paid for one, received a receipt and then waited...a couple of weeks later I emailed and was told they would have them in, in February. I said that I only bought it here as it was listed as 'in stock' and asked if I could just cancel the order as I would buy one when they were available. They told me my order could not be refunded as too many days had passed and I would have to wait. Note this wasn't a Paypal order but Europe pay or something similar.

Come February, I emailed and was told it would be the beginning of March. They were now starting to appear in other shops. The most recent communication was to inform me that their English speaking colleague was ill and they could not help. I'm not too sure what I can do other than ring my bank and see what solution they might offer. Either way, they have been listed as 'in stock' the whole time and they are presumably still taking orders now. http://www.spinmarketing.eu/spinmarketing/eshop/0/0/5/2106-XI0M-blade-Ice-Cream-AZXi

I'm hoping that it might just turn up in the post one day but I'm not overly confident due to the lack of helpful communication that I've received. It's been about 4 months since I placed the order and there was no mention of any wait on their website.

This user has no status.
Hello, I emailed them just now as I am from CZ and its Czech shop. I asked about AZXi stock quantity. Will see what will they come up with, but this shop has not the best reputation TBH, they are well known for their communication. However, it looks like they changed their manager recently and also a member of their team is CZ 1st league player (well known I would say) so I hope they will manage to send your blade to you at the end.

Reactions: thekleifheit13
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
Read 1 reviews
Yikes! That is a really bad experience. Especially about them not refunding your money back even though they have not delivered.

I hope you get your money back. My expectation is that customer protection laws are better enforced in EU relative to the US.

This user has no status.
Just as a quick update to anyone looking to buy gear - Spinmarketing still never delivered on this blade. They fobbed me off with stories of an impending court case against one of their own employees, then they got 3 blades in stock and sold them to other people despite me paying them in January. Their customer service is awful and if i do get a response from them now they just carry on saying it's not in stock.

I'm now dealing with the European complaints commision and Czech Trading Inspection Authority to try and either recover the money or get the blade but they have relaunched their shop and are still advertising their new website a lot on Facebook.

I've spoken to other people who have ordered blades from them and been sent completely different items which they were told were better for them than the blades they ordered. Basically, they're just scammers.

If it ever turns up, i'll update this but I don't believe they will ever willingly send it or refund my 186 euros...

This user has no status.
This was the only response I've had in the last few months. Even when I reply, they just ignore the messages and they've disabled their Facebook chat and comments on Facebook. Feel free to try and make sense of it...!

'[FONT=&quot]I did not have good news for you, because I wouldn't write a longer period.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Radek'

[/FONT]

This user has no status.
Unfortunately not...It was euro/sepa payment method and my bank couldn't reverse it because I spoke to them more than 24 hrs after the payment was made.

I asked spinmarketing for a refund but they said it had already been 15 days since my purchase so I couldn't get a refund...they wouldn't take on board that most companies offer 15 (or more) days from receipt of the goods!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Oh not you as well. I have a friend who tried to buy one of the last M.Maze ALC blade which they stated were in stock. That wasn't the case and they initially resisted to give a refund. In the end my friend got his money back, but it was an ugly process. I hope you will get either back.

This user has no status.
Urgh, sounds like they take money from a lot of people for products they don't have and there's not a lot that customers can do about it! Even had people from Japan messaging me on Facebook to say they've had similar experiences that they can't sort out.

I was mainly annoyed that they've given their shop a 'new look' and are doing lots of advertising to try and make sales. They're even still advertising the AZXi and presumably taking money for orders.

This user has no status.
I have to write my experience with this company because everything is fine with them.Previous operators have made mistakes, but that's in the past.Me and my colleagues in the section ordered with them and all orders were fine.The store no longer makes mistakes, I can recommend it and it can be paid by card.In 2018, I ordered from an inline store from Germany spinfakctory.de, and I got a bad rubbers.They sent me a thicknes 1.7mm, but I ordered a thicknes max.Communication wasn't good, I ended up buying tires elsewhere.I think mistakes happen everywhere.

This user has no status.
I have to write my experience with this company because everything is fine with them.Previous operators have made mistakes, but that's in the past.Me and my colleagues in the section ordered with them and all orders were fine.The store no longer makes mistakes, I can recommend it and it can be paid by card.In 2018, I ordered from an inline store from Germany spinfakctory.de, and I got a bad rubbers.They sent me a thicknes 1.7mm, but I ordered a thicknes max.Communication wasn't good, I ended up buying tires elsewhere.I think mistakes happen everywhere.

This may be the case, but I would still never order from them again. Even when the management supposedly changed, they never gave me my full refund. It took well over a year to get any sort of proper response from them and even then (after repeated emails to the owner) they only gave me a refund equal to 2/3 of my original payment. There were so many dodgy excuses - it was easily the worst customer service I've ever experienced. Anyway, I emailed them since and they still didn't refund me the rest of my money which in my eyes still makes them dishonest.

In the end I just gave up - it wasn't worth the time or effort.

From the information I can see on their site, it is still owned by Lubomir who I dealt with at the time. It also shows bank details for payment via bank transfer rather than a safer payment form like Paypal.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I found out that Lubomír had it registered at the time, but everything was handled by some Radek Katrenčík, who no longer works there.I'm sorry about what happened to you.I just wanted to write that other vendors make mistakes.I ordered with them several times and all orders were ok and I even got a gift in each order.No one's working there anymore.Now no bad person works there anymore, and I can personally recommend the store.

This user has no status.
It was actually Lubomir that I spoke to and him that sent me only a partial refund so I'm not fully convinced that everyone is completely honest. Maybe it is different if you order in CZ or SK where they're based. Do they still only accept a bank transfer as payment? Seems to me if they are honest now they should offer their customers some sort of protection when ordering.

This user has no status.
I do not know Mr. Lubomír personally, but I spoke to him several times over the phone and always willingly advised me and did what I needed to do.I'm going to order a blade for testing and ask about you.I know they had a lot of problems with Radek Katrenčik, but it's in the past.I'm communicating with Tomas Horký a lot right now, and he's a very nice men.He will advise you on everything and has no problem to give a discount.At present, there is no longer any reason to negatively label this trade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
This ja looks like wingman to me.Anyhow why gamble with what you get,, if you get it?
Unfortunately i did.They sent me what they wanted.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Funny you should mention Tomas still working there because that was largely who they laid the blame on at the time.

One of the many emails I received copied below:

'Hello

Sorry, I can't write you any more information.
Mr. Thomas Horký, who caused this dispute, is now being investigated by the police.'

Very funny. So someone recommends this store, while (at the same time) complaining about a competitor. A T. Horky is mentioned, described as a nice guy by one person, another time as someone who is investigated by the police by another person. According to the website a Tomas Horky still works there (https://www.tabletennisshop.eu/spinmarketing/5-info-contact-about-company). I find it hard to believe that someone who is or was supposedly investigated by the police is still allowed to work for this particular shop. Coincidentally, just today a Dami(a)n Horky, who is apparently also involved with this shop, registered today as a TTD member...could be a coincidence, but being the paraniod idiot that I am, I don't think that this is a coincidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: quanghuysk