PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had experience ordering from Spin Marketing?

AfroBro
03-15-2019, 04:11 PM
Any one ever bought anything from Spin Marketing? http://www.spinmarketing.eu/

Having a nightmare dealing with their 'customer service' at the moment. I was looking around at the Xiom AZXi before Christmas and stumbled across their site where it was listed as 'in stock' with a delivery time of 2 or 3 days. Paid for one, received a receipt and then waited...a couple of weeks later I emailed and was told they would have them in, in February. I said that I only bought it here as it was listed as 'in stock' and asked if I could just cancel the order as I would buy one when they were available. They told me my order could not be refunded as too many days had passed and I would have to wait. Note this wasn't a Paypal order but Europe pay or something similar.

Come February, I emailed and was told it would be the beginning of March. They were now starting to appear in other shops. The most recent communication was to inform me that their English speaking colleague was ill and they could not help. I'm not too sure what I can do other than ring my bank and see what solution they might offer. Either way, they have been listed as 'in stock' the whole time and they are presumably still taking orders now. http://www.spinmarketing.eu/spinmarketing/eshop/0/0/5/2106-XI0M-blade-Ice-Cream-AZXi

I'm hoping that it might just turn up in the post one day but I'm not overly confident due to the lack of helpful communication that I've received. It's been about 4 months since I placed the order and there was no mention of any wait on their website.

romanzdk
03-15-2019, 09:47 PM
Hello, I emailed them just now as I am from CZ and its Czech shop. I asked about AZXi stock quantity. Will see what will they come up with, but this shop has not the best reputation TBH, they are well known for their communication. However, it looks like they changed their manager recently and also a member of their team is CZ 1st league player (well known I would say) so I hope they will manage to send your blade to you at the end.

AfroBro
03-16-2019, 08:53 AM
Thanks for your reply and info. I was a little unsure at first as the website doesn't look great but ordered now and doesn't look like there's another way but to wait! I'd be interested to know what they come back to you with though. Thanks

Kolev
03-16-2019, 10:27 AM
Very unfortunately this is not the first time their reputation is being discussed....

slevin
03-16-2019, 10:29 AM
Yikes! That is a really bad experience. Especially about them not refunding your money back even though they have not delivered.

I hope you get your money back. My expectation is that customer protection laws are better enforced in EU relative to the US.

AfroBro
09-02-2019, 07:24 PM
Just as a quick update to anyone looking to buy gear - Spinmarketing still never delivered on this blade. They fobbed me off with stories of an impending court case against one of their own employees, then they got 3 blades in stock and sold them to other people despite me paying them in January. Their customer service is awful and if i do get a response from them now they just carry on saying it's not in stock.

I'm now dealing with the European complaints commision and Czech Trading Inspection Authority to try and either recover the money or get the blade but they have relaunched their shop and are still advertising their new website a lot on Facebook.

I've spoken to other people who have ordered blades from them and been sent completely different items which they were told were better for them than the blades they ordered. Basically, they're just scammers.

If it ever turns up, i'll update this but I don't believe they will ever willingly send it or refund my 186 euros...

AfroBro
09-02-2019, 07:26 PM
This was the only response I've had in the last few months. Even when I reply, they just ignore the messages and they've disabled their Facebook chat and comments on Facebook. Feel free to try and make sense of it...!

'I did not have good news for you, because I wouldn't write a longer period.

Radek'

yogi_bear
09-03-2019, 11:56 AM
Did you pay via credit card paypal?

AfroBro
09-03-2019, 03:11 PM
Unfortunately not...It was euro/sepa payment method and my bank couldn't reverse it because I spoke to them more than 24 hrs after the payment was made.

I asked spinmarketing for a refund but they said it had already been 15 days since my purchase so I couldn't get a refund...they wouldn't take on board that most companies offer 15 (or more) days from receipt of the goods!

AfroBro
09-03-2019, 03:12 PM
Should have known something was a bit off from the dodgy statement at the bottom of their payment methods:

"WARNING:Due to bad experiences do not send an order with the customer opens the dispute on pay pal."

Giangt
09-03-2019, 06:38 PM
Oh not you as well. I have a friend who tried to buy one of the last M.Maze ALC blade which they stated were in stock. That wasn't the case and they initially resisted to give a refund. In the end my friend got his money back, but it was an ugly process. I hope you will get either back.

AfroBro
09-03-2019, 09:18 PM
Urgh, sounds like they take money from a lot of people for products they don't have and there's not a lot that customers can do about it! Even had people from Japan messaging me on Facebook to say they've had similar experiences that they can't sort out.

I was mainly annoyed that they've given their shop a 'new look' and are doing lots of advertising to try and make sales. They're even still advertising the AZXi and presumably taking money for orders.