ask help for right rubber to my style

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Hello every body
I'm Deyaa from egypt, 38 years old, played table tennis in local club from 2000 to 2006 then due to work couldn't continue same way.
I have gergely Tamca 5000 blade and i was using Yasaka Mark V FH/BH and then used Butterfly sriver on FH. I'm very aggressive on FH, I great in smash and heavy spin and good on top spin, but in BH i was great in blocking, pushing, choping and light top spin.
Now i want to go back to the game and checked couple of rubbers with friend racket, I tested MX-P and calibra LT and they were ok but they were old rubber so i don't know how they perform if new. I tried T05 new but i had no control but top spin FH/BH was great and they can't get it back because i have a strong fast arm and i use wrist also, but in short game i coldn't handle enough.
I read alot of rubber review and almost think that MX-p, Rakza 7, Calibra LT will suit my blade and style but little afriad that MX-P will be fast and non durable.
I need ur opinion because i will buy rubbers online next couple of days and need to get the best compination with the right thickness.
If there is another rubber u could suggest please tell me what is it and it's thickness.
right now i think Rakza 7 on H and Calibra LT on FH.
Thanks