My shot around the net ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
so guys, i said one time, that it is easy to make a shot around the net. so i bought a cam and filmed the first time today :D

so here is another one

lucky/funny point

in fact, that i will use the cam sometimes from now on, i decided to make a little trailer :D (just some shots from my training today) but forehand topspin is my best shot (much power and a lot of risk), so that i can do a nice little video one day ;)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Good one, interesting to see your partner to put pointing finger into the middle of the bat when blocking ..
I think I am doing the same thing and I am not liking it.. but when a better player does it too, maybe its not that wrong heh :)

yeah really funny technique :D with the ordinary way, he cant play :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
I try to play ordinary way too, but I dont have enough feeling that way..
Thats when someone learns from TV and has noone to tell him whats he doing wrong..
I discovered this after I first saw video of me playing..

i dont know, how old you are and what your skills are, but its never to late ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
It is a nice video. i saw u are good at playing table tennis. may i have the honor to interview u with some simple Q? By the way, i'd like to introduce me first. i am preparing a journal for Table Tennis Magazine in China.
hope to ur reply.:p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
It is a nice video. i saw u are good at playing table tennis. may i have the honor to interview u with some simple Q? By the way, i'd like to introduce me first. i am preparing a journal for Table Tennis Magazine in China.

of course :D but i think, some of the members here are much stronger than me :D

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews

Welcome to the site panda :)

Awesome, your doing a journal for Table Tennis Magazine.. What is your journal on may I ask?

says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
of course :D but i think, some of the members here are much stronger than me :D

Hello PlasmaLight, you're not a bad player ;) But ofc, there is always things to improve. One thing you should work on, is footwork. Just a tip. It is good enough for beating low levels, but when facing a really good player, he will just block you around the table, maybe tricking you to let him loop wide. I know that is what I would have done if I met you in a match :)

Good luck with table tennis and stuff!

Last edited:

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hello PlasmaLight, you're not a bad player ;) But ofc, there is always things to improve. One thing you should work on, is footwork. Just a tip. It is good enough for beating low levels, but when facing a really good player, he will just block you around the table, maybe tricking you to let him loop wide. I think that is what I would have done if I met you in a match :)

Good luck with table tennis and stuff!

Nice points there Anders, I also think, you need to shorten your follow through in your shots, this will aid recovery time to get into the next position quicker.